• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

June 7, 2020 — UFOs and Pop Culture with Curt Collins

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Curt is one of my favorite regular guests on The Paracast, and this time the show takes on a pop culture flavor. I can dig it.

This week on After The Paracast, we also went decidedly politically incorrect with a visit from Katina Kyle, host of Mysterious Radio, on the black experience, the paranormal and these troubled times.

After The Paracast is an exclusive feature of The Paracast+.

To subscribe, check our signup page for the easiest way to become a member:

I just stumbled upon this site, which features a great gallery of science fiction and horror movie posters,
SF Films of the 50s

Several of the movies featured are ones we discussed in the show, and it's interesting to see how space, saucers and monsters were all depicted in a similar sensational style.

Back