• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

June 28, 2020 — UFO Disclosure Update with Stephen Bassett

For a while I seriously contemplated how, if alien visitors are among us at a community level, could tell them apart from the rest of us? Add the MIB and abductions cases, and it doesn't really seem so far gone. I presently think there is a very high probability that they are here, or at least have been here in the recent past, and have been studying us a close range, not just at a distance from the safety of their craft.

I think it's entirely possible. Probable, even - if you consider Master's fairly unassailable conclusion that much of this probably is actually us from the future (or alternate timelines or whatever).

However, there's a vast difference in considering probabilities and thinking it's a fact and then drawing other conclusions as facts from that. Meaning, it's one thing to say "these things are real, and there's entities in these things, and some of them look like us enough that they could be walking around" and entirely another to say "I know for a fact there are 17 species interacting with our government and are living among us" or whatever.

His earlier stuff was good. He appears to have totally gone off the deep end though.
I think it's entirely possible. Probable, even - if you consider Master's fairly unassailable conclusion that much of this probably is actually us from the future (or alternate timelines or whatever).

However, there's a vast difference in considering probabilities and thinking it's a fact and then drawing other conclusions as facts from that. Meaning, it's one thing to say "these things are real, and there's entities in these things, and some of them look like us enough that they could be walking around" and entirely another to say "I know for a fact there are 17 species interacting with our government and are living among us" or whatever.
Totally agreed. But at the same time you can see how slippery that slope can be. For some people, I'm wacko just for believing in alien visitation in the form of a craft ( with or without occupants ). For them, I've already gone over the ledge and just don't know it. But here I am thinking it's perfectly normal to believe aliens are here, so why shouldn't I think they're also sitting on a park bench watching us humans go about our business?

I don't really know aliens are sitting in the park any more than I really know alien craft are visiting Earth. The difference is that for the former, I've seen a UFO. I've never actually seen an alien ( that I know of ). Yes I've had MIB encounters, but who knows whether or not those were aliens? When I start down this path it isn't long before I'm looking at the rest of the people at mall wondering if I could actually tell humans from aliens.

And some days I can't help but think there are some really weird people out there :p. But then again, having stepped through some kind of portal into this universe when I was a kid, I often think the inhabitants here are aliens ... which to them, makes me the alien. To my knowledge there's nothing objectively detectable that is alien about me though. But I have been told I am very weird by more than one person ( LOL ).

Listen to J.G show on MJ-12 and the Wilson File . USI , makes some excellent points and on the coming US documents it reminds of the 1970s and blanked-out is a option they always use. Old friend who worked in the Soviet Nuclear industry and worked for the West told me on numerous times of power outages and even backup gens. No it was not the US rather the flyover of UAP s and he was in charge of a number of the sectors. On MJ-12 more within the original and J.G needs to watch the counts . Also MJ-13 is used in the Space industry . Also life forms all ready been found and just do some research on subtraineen projects. UAPs are real and abundant life in our universe. USI. Agree. Money is not the agenda.

Listen to J.G show on MJ-12 and the Wilson File .
It always helps to have a link for these suggestions.
USI , makes some excellent points and on the coming US documents it reminds of the 1970s and blanked-out is a option they always use. Old friend who worked in the Soviet Nuclear industry and worked for the West told me on numerous times of power outages and even backup gens. No it was not the US rather the flyover of UAP s and he was in charge of a number of the sectors. On MJ-12 more within the original and J.G needs to watch the counts . Also MJ-13 is used in the Space industry . Also life forms already been found and just do some research on subtraineen projects. UAPs are real and abundant life in our universe. USI. Agree. Money is not the agenda.
Thanks for the positive comments. They seem to be far and few between theses days. Everybody has gone to Facebook and Twitter.

Back