• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

June 24, 2012 Nick Redfern

Free episodes:

I don't buy into lot of Nicks Stuff, he obviously doing all this writing to earn a living. He must be doing ok he is everywhere.

Funny you should write it this way. I for one happen to agree with you and this is why I asked the question of him. I find that someone who immerses their intent so far into the content, has to be at least a little susceptible to a reason for doing so. I state this even if the original intent was to present something based upon a journalistic interest only.

Either way, Nick is a very talented individual, and even if we might not see eye to eye on this subject, I still feel as though he is one of the best paranormal investigators out there today.

Lol I guess any attempt to have a reasoned discussion that disagrees with your beliefs is "a derogatory attack" How very Christian of you. Franklin said "Lighthouses are more useful than churches" Jefferson rewrote the entire bible, removing almost all of the dogma and leaving only the message that he thought worth preserving, but yeah, they were totally Christians. Forget about all those quotes from Thomas Paine and all that separation of church and state mumbo jumbo. Yeah, I'm totally the revisionist. I see why we don't have religious discussions on this forum, yikes.

Stating the truth is not an attack on anyone, it is silly to use the founding fathers to try and further your particular viewpoint on UFO's, I can't recall them ever mentioning UFO's. You are blinding yourself to alternative interpretations when you say you have the answer, this is not an attack, this is the truth, I made my position very clear in my post on the paranormal aspect, but just ignore that and attack the quotes I posted, because you certainly can't argue with the logic. I'd be very surprised to see Redfern respond to you at all, who would want to discuss anything with you when you get all self righteous and indignant? Guess those are more attacks though. No need to respond, I see where you're coming from;)

I don't buy into lot of Nicks Stuff, he obviously doing all this writing to earn a living. He must be doing ok he is everywhere.

Yeah he's definitely a professional writer, but he's intelligent and he backs most of his stuff up with government documents and hard evidence, where possible anyway. I don't exactly agree that Roswell was a test with Japanese POW's that were mistaken for aliens, but there's nothing wrong with providing alternative views, who knows, he may be right.

...Let's ignore the silliness of trying to invoke the founding fathers beliefs to support your position on UFO's and possible Alien life forms for a second though.......

Though these kinds of discussions are untouchable, I can't resist joining in just to say that I your witty line is priceless. That your interlocutor would reply to it ever so earnestly is, hmm, interesting in it's own way.

Back