• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

June 21, 2015 — Kathleen Marden

Free episodes:

. whether it is anomalous or not does not really make a difference.

For starters as to whether its anomalous or not

"...the worlds first PCR (polymerase Chain Reaction) DNA profiling of a biological material implicated in a alien abduction experience. The analysis confirmed the hair came from someone who was biologically close to normal genetic, but of an unusual racial type - a rare Chinese Mongoloid - one of the rarest human lineages known, that lies further from the human mainstream than any other except African pymies and aboriginals.
There was a strange anomaly of it being blonde to clear instead of black, as would be expected from the Asian type mitochondrial DNA. The study concluded, "The most probable donor of the hair must therefore be as (Khoury) claims: a tall blonde female who does not need much color in her hair or skin as a form of protection against the sun, perhaps because she doesn't require it."

The blonde alien hair revealed an extraordinary anomaly. Depending on whether we analyzed the hard hair shaft or the soft root, its mitochondrial DNA appeared to be of two different kinds. From the lower hair shaft we again obtained a rare Chinese mitochondrial DNA substitution. But from soft root tissue, we obtained a novel Basque/Gaelic type mitochondrial DNA, which had a rare substitution for that racial grouping along with several other characteristic substitutions.

This in itself was a stunning result. The testing methodology meant that prosaic explanations such as contamina-tion or laboratory error were ruled out. In any normal human DNA, we should obtain consistent DNA irrespective of where the sample comes from, be it hair, blood, or other tissue. The biochemists could not explain this strange anomaly

Test your Hair it will have the same DNA in the shaft and root, mine will be the same. This hair is unusual

So your argument gets refined to the fact that it is anomalous is irrelevant...... Thats denial

If your Doctor were to say the same about your blood tests, you'd want a second opinion, because his is useless.

mike, The hair does not suggest hybrid cloning techniques. It suggests possibly a person who has had hair transplants. The hair is human. It is a human anomaly which is why it's not that big a deal. If i have certain auto immune proteins attacking my pancreas' beta cells, yes i want the doctor to deal with that before i go into DKA. If i swallow an alien body part i'm going emergency. He did not go to emergency. He waited two weeks to tell his wife. It is only a strange story told by someone who believes that they are the subject of contact with an alien species including failed sexual liaisons. Why this person is telling these stories needs deeper investigation and reflection to be certain. But there is no alien hair sample, only human DNA and a story. Clark would classify it as an experience anomaly, and not an event anomaly because there is no alien evidence for this case.

Re: debunking data points of the transplant person - there is nothing here to debunk. Obviously this person exists in the world as he has hair samples from them. What's to disprove? If the genetic analysis was completed accurately, then it is what it is. He has hair from a rare human being who lives on earth. That's all it tells us.

Yes i'm aware that there's a lot of interesting things to be talked about regarding The DNA of the hair but that doesn't mean anything outside of talk about an interesting set of unquestionably human genetic markers. One could produce pages upon pages of discussion of this anomaly and any number of speculative ideas that have no actual basis in reality could be spoken about at large about it, much like Roger Leir's unique atomic breakdown of supposed alien implants or those supposedly impossible crystalline structures in soil samples under crop circles. Pages and pages of shabbtastic speculation could indeed follow.

Re: food chain thinking - I'm not there for the human race to run ego maniacally across the galaxy the way we have so callously done with our planet. I think being a space faring populous is about humility and wisdom. There is Fortean thinking that suggests we are someone else's property - very negative and under appreciative of our actual evolved abilities. I would rather think about our species as one of great potential, that we can do it on our own and if we don't fuck up the planet we stand the possibility to transform, and to do so in a self-directed manner after much contemplation.

So while yes I don't see our own insect-like insignificance in the grand scheme of the universe to be anything too grand, maybe we have the potential to be more, specifically to be more humble, and yes, more zen. Consequently, i try not to attach too much emotion to any of these thoughts.

Back