1. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

June 17, 2018 — Dr. Irena Scott with Curtis Collins

Discussion in 'Talk About the Show' started by Gene Steinberg, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Forum Super Hero Staff Member

Forum Super Hero
    Home Page:
    Dr. Scott talks about personal experiences that had previously gone under the radar as she worked professionally as a scientist.

A strange electrical phenomenon, an abduction-related encounter — what happened to her and her sister?

Curt also joins me on this weekend's episode of After The Paracast, focusing on "Saucers that Time Forgot," and other stuff.

After The Paracast is an exclusive feature of The Paracast+. For more information on our premium subscription service, please check:

Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

2. wwkirk

wwkirk Paranormal Adept

She seemed sincere in the recounting of her experiences, but I didn't see any scientific value in them.

3. pigfarmer

pigfarmer Paranormal Adept

Curtis - thanks for asking my question and being diplomatic

Sentry likes this.
  4. Ian

Ian Paranormal Adept

Media Analyst/Broadcast Engineer (retired!)
    Has anyone found the link to the 'amazing' videos she spoke of on the show? Had a quick look around her website but maybe I missed them. Unfortunately I didn't make it to the end of the show. It was hard going...