• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

June 16, 2019 — MJ Banias

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Is it possible that we need to understand UFO people, the culture surrounding the mystery, to figure out what's going on?

This was a truly intriguing discussion about something I have long speculated on.

On After The Paracast this weekend, we focused on the latest sightings from William Puckett, and we brought on researcher Curtis Collins to talk about the confusion and contradictions revolving around Luis Elizondo and whether he really headed the Pentagon UFO study.

He is intelligent but a little pretentious with "I agree with you up to a point". ;)

Also seems hung up on definitions and labels, like a fresh
college grad.
And no, sky people are much more interesting than UFO people.

He is intelligent but a little pretentious with "I agree with you up to a point". ;)
Also seems hung up on definitions and labels, like a fresh college grad.
And no, sky people are much more interesting than UFO people.

Thanks for listening and commenting,

I don't mind a little back and forth discussion to better illuminate a point. I also happen to agree that in ufology, labels matter. They're often misunderstood and misused both inside and outside the field. If they were used with half the precision of a "fresh college grad" we'd all be better off for it.

Back