• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jonathan Livingston Seagull?

Brain Matter?

Skilled Investigator
Jonathan Livingston Seagull by richard bach.

I was just wondering if any of you guys and girls read this book as a child, i did and i realy liked it.

My dad told me about it because when he was a kid it changed his life.

Its a very short book with a good message, if you havnt read it, give it a go.

Yes I have read it a few times and loved it,

I never knew you liked this book Ben, you gotta see the movie it's superb and you really should read his follow up book "Illusions".
Truly life changing stuff and funnily enough my dad introduced this author to me as well.

And here's a taster for "Illusions",

Mark

Yes I have read it a few times and loved it,

I never knew you liked this book Ben, you gotta see the movie it's superb and you really should read his follow up book "Illusions".
Truly life changing stuff and funnily enough my dad introduced this author to me as well.

And here's a taster for "Illusions",

Mark

Thanx Marky, Ive got a xmass present for my dad now:)

I love this book - I read it every few years or so. It should be required reading for all adolescents as they search for their identity, so they know its okay not to join the mob mentality and just be themselves.

Back