• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

John Lear / sgt Clifford Stone (WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT)

djf

Paranormal Novice
I have just heard J.Lear and his death star beam and his soul catcher machine on the moon and the only thing he never had an answer for was the BLOODY TITANIC which was sunk by a UAO and he has the proof and he knows someone on the ship but he cant name his source as they are high up at MARINVILE and works with TROY TEMPEST and PHONES.

As for sgt Stone dont get me started with this guy and i dont care who or what you are but if you have knowledge of an ET and you help one escape and there were no guards around one of the biggest events on the planet and you let one escape and your bosses say oh well ...................................ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

But mr Lear does have a few points worth considering ie: MOON LANDING.

I dont know if Gene or Dave will read this or anyone else but i had to let of steam.

Hope all are well,

djf

J. Lear is a whacko. Good pilot, but not grounded in reality.

I don't put any stock in Sgt. Stone's story, either.
I understand he has a great collection of FOIA documents, though.

My favorite Learism is that North America is actually floating and our submarines can navigate beneath the continet to navy bases in the interior. Proof of this is a Navy testing base in Nevada beside a small lake, which is actually connected to the Pacific by the tunnels.

I have just heard J.Lear and his death star beam and his soul catcher machine on the moon and the only thing he never had an answer for was the BLOODY TITANIC which was sunk by a UAO and he has the proof and he knows someone on the ship but he cant name his source as they are high up at MARINVILE and works with TROY TEMPEST and PHONES.

As for sgt Stone dont get me started with this guy and i dont care who or what you are but if you have knowledge of an ET and you help one escape and there were no guards around one of the biggest events on the planet and you let one escape and your bosses say oh well ...................................ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

But mr Lear does have a few points worth considering ie: MOON LANDING.

I dont know if Gene or Dave will read this or anyone else but i had to let of steam.

Hope all are well,

djf

If you need directions to a looney bin or wooville, Lear might be worth considering listening to. But hell he might even screw that up.

Moon Landing good points? I doubt it. Perhaps you were being sarcastic. Good luck mentioning Lear to back up anything. Well, over at ATS it works some times it seems.

John Lear couldn't find his own ass with both hands and GPS.

As for Stone I've recently elevated him from fake to fraud. He always cries the same amount at the same points in every interview he's ever done... on cue... as in, it's rehearsed, ie an act.

John Lear couldn't find his own ass with both hands and GPS.

As for Stone I've recently elevated him from fake to fraud. He always cries the same amount at the same points in every interview he's ever done... on cue... as in, it's rehearsed, ie an act.

Which brings us to the our next little problem.

Greer.

WHY did Greer have Stone at a press conf. that demanded credibility? Greer is surely not a stupid man, and he must have had serious reservations about Stone (who IMO was the most ridiculous witness on the stage that day). So why? Is Greer really who he says he is?

Maybe not.

Are you actually asking why a fraud had a fraud at his conference, Gareth?

Aren't you answering your own question?

My favorite Learism is that North America is actually floating and our submarines can navigate beneath the continet to navy bases in the interior. Proof of this is a Navy testing base in Nevada beside a small lake, which is actually connected to the Pacific by the tunnels.

There are underground caverns and caves around the coast of the United States. I wouldn't discount this story so quickly.

As far as a testing base in Nevada, I'm not convinced about that.

There are underground caverns and caves around the coast of the United States. I wouldn't discount this story so quickly.

As far as a testing base in Nevada, I'm not convinced about that.
You know, I can never tell when you are serious or kidding. I'll bet you are a decent poker player.

By the way, there is a Naval Air Station here in Dallas. My question is how do they get the carriers in the tunnels?

Reminds me of Frankie Rowe, who've I've never been sure about.

You know, I can never tell when you are serious or kidding. I'll bet you are a decent poker player.

By the way, there is a Naval Air Station here in Dallas. My question is how do they get the carriers in the tunnels?

I seriously doubt that they are hiding aircraft carriers under some of those.

Do a google search for coastal caves.

I seriously doubt that they are hiding aircraft carriers under some of those.

Lear's claim goes a bit further than big caves on the coast. He claims a) the continent is floating on water and b) that submarines can navigate in this water from the West Coast 1,000 miles inland, beneath several mountain ranges, to a small lake in Nevada. Proof of this is a Navy Station on this lake. There really is one there. It's a NUWES facility. That's "Naval Undersea Warfare Engineering Station." They do acoustical testing on torpedoes, stuff like that. I live just up wind of one of those myself. Oh wait....

I can't imagine what Lear will do when he figures out the Navy's Nuclear Reactor school is in Idaho!

My dad has brought me a TV program he captured on video, it's a Russian TV program about UFO phenomena in a context of the Moon exploration program, both NASA and Russian space agency. Well, the program contains of a collection of references to NASA photos of strange objects on the Moon, testimonials of russian astronauts and scientists. But the reason I've brought this up on this thread is that close to the end of the program a russian scientist told the story about how he met a...catch your breath....former senator Clifford Stone and he told him...

Well, I can tell you that there are very few local people who listen to The Paracast and the more so participate on this forum or know what kind of a guy Clifford Stone is. So I'm sure they buy this story....

Other than the obvious lunacy, there seems to be an another undercurrent that I'm uncomfortable regarding the Cooper\Lear\Valerian\Branton\Collier\Doty\Collins\Stone nexus of disinformation. This from Alex Collier...

"Our moon now is colonized. I am told by Moraney that there is a full time working population on the moon of 35,000 people, and that they are all Ari-ans by birth. I’ll let you figure out the implications of that yourself. There are no blacks, Chinese, Hispanics, Korean, Japanese, Italians ... they are all Ari-ans by birth."

The combining of White Supremacist ideology into the UFO Mythology spun by these twits is just a bit worrisome. The revelations put forth by them are very very funny....until they're not.

Ultimately, these guys are laughing all the way to the bank..books, lectures, orgone generators, etc etc. People really buy the shit these guys sell...

:mad:

The combining of White Supremacist ideology into the UFO Mythology spun by these twits is just a bit worrisome.
:mad:

That anyone, any organization can say anything, add anything into the paranormal, paramystical, alien, UFO or any other mythology is worrisome. When disclosure occurs, it will only be when the government wants to use it for its own purposes: it will have nothing to do with the actual truth of the real phenomenon.

I used to think there will be no disclosure, now I am certain that there will be BUT it will not be disclosure about the truth of anything. It will be disclosure to effect an agenda.

Back