• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

John Hogue -Prophet-or AntiChrist

Here's another idjit.
I heard her on a podcast and she was talking as herself. She sounds like a squeaky, creaky little school girl with a slightly Canadian accent.

However, when she channels Sophia, the goddess of Wisdom, she sounds like this...

I think she might have had an orgasm during the CE-LE-BRA-TION sentence.

Here's another idjit.
I heard her on a podcast and she was talking as herself. She sounds like a squeaky, creaky little school girl with a slightly Canadian accent.

However, when she channels Sophia, the goddess of Wisdom, she sounds like this...

I think she might have had an orgasm during the CE-LE-BRA-TION sentence.

If she wasn't shithouse crackers crazy, I'd sleep with her. A woman with this much imagination could be a lot of fun in bed, or incredibly dangerous and resourceful when hiding a body.

I think people like this used to be called snake oil salesmen.

what a bunch of crap.

but then, I happen to think Earth is regularly visited by little grey beings, so what the ... do I know?

I think I'd be more convinced by this chick, if she did this act topless.

If she wasn't shithouse crackers crazy, I'd sleep with her. A woman with this much imagination could be a lot of fun in bed, or incredibly dangerous and resourceful when hiding a body.

Tommy Allison said:
Most women look good with a few extra pounds. I don't find women with better muscle tone than I have attractive.

Women who look like women are supposed to, are much more appealing...

Period.

...If some blonde nordic looking chick were to come to my bedroom to have sex with me, I too would tell the world. Especially if I could prove it.

Seeing as how I'm married, I would need to keep it a secret...

Tommy, just worried about you there. Whatsamatter, wife away on a business trip or something? :p

Pity, she's chanellingaling a spirit, but says nothing profound and is more annoying than most humans. If most channellers are legit, we have dumb annoying beings we are going to be around, and turn into when we croak. In some cases dumber and more annoying that is.

How can we take a Nostradamus look-alike seriously? Have John shave the beard and buy clothing from the last 5 decades then we'll talk.

I'm skeptical of anyone be they religious or atheist and all in between who think they have all the answers. I don't consider the guy to be a prophet or a guru. That being said I listened to a interview with him recently and y'all are being waaaay to hard on him. He was neither the best thing since peanut butter nor a charlatan. I enjoy the show but once in awhile it seems like some folks had rather "curse" at or on somebody than really listen to what they say. Sheessh! Reminds me of Rush (pimple butt) Limpaugh. Caracature and demean. He may be wrong (very likely) but he didn't sound like a creep he just sounded like someone who has a belief system and sounds off about it. I honestly don't know if there is such a thing as the ability to "see" by remote viewing or prophecy. But the guy I heard didn't sound like the guy I'm reading about here.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts - Bertrand Russell.

Back