• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jim Marrs

dianadee13

Skilled Investigator
What do people think of Jim Marrs? I'm not sure about him and was having an argument with someone who thinks he's great. Any help would be appreciated. I know he's been discussed before on the paracast but cant remember what was said.
Thanks guys

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Oh have just been directed to some ideas! Ok thanks

I put him in the catagory of an uncle with war stories. Some truth but a whole lot of if's and buts and could have beens. Fun to listen to and interesting to read. Like most people I've seen and heard in this "field" I wouldn't build a worldview around anything he says but I would listen and have fun.

Tyder and Guys: That is about it with Marrs...I lost interest when he started on the "Protocols of the Elders of Mars" and the "Intra Solar Venusian Banker's Plot..." Also he seems to spout the same stuff as "Prison Planet" and "Info-Wars"....All of this, even if it has some truth, is an indication of psycho-pathology...when presented in the manner that he does. Alex Jones does the same thing as well....

It is the old game of "Insider Info" and "They Don't Want You to Know this Stuff..." followed by "Send Money to...."

I cannot attribute anything resembling rationality to the alleged plotters or those that make money reporting the alleged plots.

Dale

I have heard Jim Marrs many times, on the Paracast, Dark matters and others. A great raconteur. The kind of bloke you would enjoy having a few beers with.

I think Jim Marrs is great. It might be that TX accent but I look forward to having him on the Paracast. I don't believe every word he says but he gives you food for thought.

Back