• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

JFK, Jr. and the Wind River Mutes

Free episodes:

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
Another Stalking the Herd factoid:

The following account comes from a 1996 George magazine editorial written by publisher John F. Kennedy, Jr. In the piece, he recalled the aftermath of a strange incident that he witnessed in early September, 1977. The remembered experience occurred while working as a ranch-hand for the summer on a Wyoming Ranch in the Wind River Range. He claimed to have accompanied the foreman of the ranch to a remote area of the spread and they stumbled upon what appeared to be a mutilated cow.

"When I was 17, I witnessed something so diabolical it could only have come from outer space or Washington, D.C.… The cow had been completely drained of blood. Its udder and reproductive organs had all been removed and the wounds cauterized. An incision had been made along the snout, removing the upper lip, tongue and one eye with an instrument so sharp that the hair along the cut had not been disturbed. These cuts too, were cauterized. There was no blood or footprints on the muddy ground, nor any visible mortal wound, only a mysterious inch-long incision across the animal’s windpipe.

"I learned later that while no mutilations had been reported in that area in some years, mutilations had occurred in the three adjoining counties at about the same time our cow had met her end. The mystery was never solved, and the ranch never suffered another like it. Among the local folks familiar with this periodic phenomenon, the consensus held that it was either the work of UFOs or the government. ‘Who else,” they said, ‘would do something this weird or this dumb?’"
—George Magazine, JFK, Jr, December 1996

Go figure... maybe a message was being sent? Then again, maybe not…

Rumor had it--back in the day--that John John was going to run for the Senate seat in New York . . . the one Hillary Clinton wanted. As the late Vince Foster could tell you, you just don't cross the Clintons.

So pong, your theory is that John Kennedy Jr. was eliminated by the Clintons so that Hillary could run with no opposition? That's a bit thin, don't you think?

So pong, your theory is that John Kennedy Jr. was eliminated by the Clintons so that Hillary could run with no opposition? That's a bit thin, don't you think?

Yes, it is a bit thin, but it's a scenario that can't be overlooked. It should be remembered that, for Hillary, the Senate seat was deemed an essential stepping stone to grab a Cabinet position or, more importantly, the big enchilada--the Presidency. An unaccomplished community organizer from Illinois followed a similar path and limped his way into the Senate because--in my conspiratorial opinion--it was part of a patient, grand scheme to elevate a radical progressive into the top job. Will certain people--and their power-hungry associates--kill to obtain the White House? I think the answer is a clear yes. Lyndon Johnson and his cronies in Dallas had blood-stained hands. Gene needs to get Roger Stone on the show.

Theory 2. I just heard this one a few weeks ago. Theory 2 posits that John John had a very serious exposé in the works for George magazine. Someone said he was writing a major article--or series of articles--about the assassinations of his father and uncle. Reportedly he was digging deep and was planning to name names. Well . . . that could get you killed. Like with 9/11, some of the events surrounding John Jr.'s plunge into the Atlantic didn't add up. I think odds are high it was a homicide. Can't prove it. Just my gut feeling.

John F. Kennedy Jr.: Evidence Of A Cover up

Back