• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jesus...

T

Tommy Allison

So, I apparently dumped my cookies on my stupid browser, and forgot my f-ing password. I tried to get it changed numerous times, but the F-ing Captcha nonsense didn't want to work.

I had to create a NEW identity, which completely chaps my ass.

Captcha should be replaced by a kick to the nads. That's how today is going. Broke my Fucking Fast too after 8 days. Got Chinese Food ironically.

Now I have to start all over again.

Let's just say I've solved the gas crisis in my house.

Had Sesame Chicken.

I clicked here thinkin Tommy got converted. :shy:

Never heard of Captcha. Sounds like something I should eat, or stay away from. Not sure yet.

Tommy Im sure Gene could sort out your old login deets. Right?

Unless this isnt really Tommy. Bill? Bill Knell? Is that you Knell?

No, it's really me. Who else can be the biggest asshole in one post or less on this forum?

Seriously though. The sesame chicken thing was good, just am kind of pissed off that I lost my will power. Then again, I was past the point of sanity and was going through some seriously screwed up emotional crap.

I would imagine in a controlled environment, I would have probably made for an interesting case study. Right now though, I'm glad I finally ate something. I was on what was probably going to be either a psychotic episode, or what could have ended in a homicidal rampage.

The upside is that I made it longer than I expected. The downside... My stomach was not prepared for what I ate. Never go deep fried anything on a stomach that hasn't seen food in a while.

My ass would be a kalliope if I had pipes hooked to it.

Tommy,
I am sure you are aware of what low blood sugar can do to someone's emotions and mind. I suspect from your last post that maybe this was happening to you and you shouldn't do another fast.

Tommy,
I am sure you are aware of what low blood sugar can do to someone's emotions and mind. I suspect from your last post that maybe this was happening to you and you shouldn't do another fast.

Are you saying I'm much more fun to be around?

The low blood sugar thing was something I knew about. All that crap stopped about 4 days into the fast. I've been dealing with some difficult people of late, and that in conjunction with the fast put me in a state of mind where I saw two ways to deal with it.

One of which was to self-destruct, the other was to essentially go on a 9 state crime spree. Luckily for me, there wasn't any gas in the car, and by that time my Chinese food had arrived.

It was time to eat something because I was beyond stressed out.

I'll do the fast some other time when I can absorb some peace and tranquility. Probably after we get this damned house bought we want.

If it makes you feel better, I ate a Taco Salad, 3 soft tacos, 3 chulupas and one piece of pizza yesterday. Slept quite a lot too lol. Not all in one sitting, but at different times. It was only about a day and a half with my un intended fast though. I suffer from anxiety problems that flared up and didn't eat for awhile. Didn't have an apetite. Made up for it yesterday though when it came back. Scared to think how much I would have ate going as long as you have. Longest I've been without food has been 3-4 days I think.

Never had Sesame Str. Chicken before. Kill Big Bird?:( Heard about it for the first time tonight before this thread actually, while watching a new spin off show of Hell's kitchen called Chopping Block. It either looked or sounded good though. Off to bed hungry now.

Tommy I would have caved for some Thai food, over Chinese. I hate the stickness of Chinese. Thai to me always seems fresher with nicer flavours.

Anyway, how much weight did you lose?

Im doing the low carb thing at the moment. Basically just no carbs after sun down, and occasionally none for lunch but mostly I have whatever I want for lunch. That combined with regular weights/exercise.

Im down from 88kg at my worst last year to 81kg now and after I get below 80 Ill try to get 75 in my sights. Im the sort of person that has muscular physique without even working out, but I went for too long being a lazy fuck.

I just remember this isnt a training/weigh-loss thread. ah well. anyone else got any tips for trimming/toning up as opposed to losing heaps of weight? (losing weight when youre not over weight, basically).

Ive had a good routine lately where Ill do whatever weight exercise Im doing (high reps/lower weight) and between each set ill do 1 km on the exercise bike. Then book end the start and end of the session with 2kms on the bike.

It seems to be working well.

Tommy I would have caved for some Thai food, over Chinese. I hate the stickness of Chinese. Thai to me always seems fresher with nicer flavours.

Anyway, how much weight did you lose?

Im doing the low carb thing at the moment. Basically just no carbs after sun down, and occasionally none for lunch but mostly I have whatever I want for lunch. That combined with regular weights/exercise.

Im down from 88kg at my worst last year to 81kg now and after I get below 80 Ill try to get 75 in my sights. Im the sort of person that has muscular physique without even working out, but I went for too long being a lazy fuck.

I just remember this isnt a training/weigh-loss thread. ah well. anyone else got any tips for trimming/toning up as opposed to losing heaps of weight? (losing weight when youre not over weight, basically).

Ive had a good routine lately where Ill do whatever weight exercise Im doing (high reps/lower weight) and between each set ill do 1 km on the exercise bike. Then book end the start and end of the session with 2kms on the bike.

It seems to be working well.

About 12 lbs total. I do exercise, but it's been so fucking cold here getting out for a walk has been out of the question. Global Warming my ass.

Now that Gene has fixed my situation, I'm back to normal. Sort of.

Let's just say I've solved the gas crisis in my house.

Had Sesame Chicken.
Was that you at the City Hall meeting?

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/caf_1236576641"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/caf_1236576641" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

Was that you at the City Hall meeting?

<object width="450" height="370">

<embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/caf_1236576641" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="370"></object>

They mic their asses now too? As if enough shit doesn't come from their mouths.

Back