• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jessie Ventura

Free episodes:

As to allowing it to take place. That's different. There is ample evidence.

Isn't it semantics causing 9/11 or allowing it to happen? Both are still treason.

What exactly is the evidence President Bush KNEW that 19 Islamofascists were GOING TO highjack three aircraft, fly two into the WTC and one into the Pentagon, and that he ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN for some reason?????

Did President Obama likewise ALLOW the underwear bomber to board that flight and attempt to carry out his mission? Was the President disappointed that Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab failed?

Where should we stand on the policy of preemption, then? Should we be in favor of taking these scum out BEFORE they can actually put a plan of theirs into motion, never again "allowing it to take place"?

These ... individuals, are evil incarnate. They beat their chests about wanting to fight against the American infidels, then they turn around and target our civilian men, women, and children. So, we send our uniformed troops to give them their opportunity to show us they've got a pair, and they use their civilians as shields, cowering behind the skirts of their women, the schools of their children, and planting homemade bombs that kill and maim our brave servicemen and women while they're off bravely hiding in their little caves.

This is an unimaginably difficult war to wage. Carefully examine your loyalties, and make sure you know whose side you're really on ...

... Theirs ...​
american-beheading.jpg

... or Ours

6a00d83421dda453ef01156fd9d911970c-800wi

<O:pThe first thing I would say to you is to stop the strawman argument about “Bush knew” or in terms of Flight 253 that “Obama knew” as that is a faulty way to even look at the topic. It builds a false argument in suggesting that needed to happen to question the events.

It would honestly take far too long to give you all of the factual info to go over that leads me to question the 9/11 events. Not a single one of them involve buildings or airplanes.
The key areas to me are the following:

- Lt. Col. Anthony Shafer who was a top member in the Pentagon program ABLE DANGER that watched the terrorist cells that were part of 9/11. His team was stopped repeatedly to get to the hijackers. He has went public on this and believes he was being lead to do so because someone wanted the events to take place.

- Sibel Edmonds who was a translator for the FBI went public that she intercepted conversations that had the actual terrorists being handled by agents of none other then the CIA. She had a national security gag on her and the only reason why she is even alive is going public.

- J. Michael Springmann who was head of the US Embassy Visa Dept in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia went public that he denied terrorists visas and was told by the CIA to let them in as their terrorist designation was a cover and that they worked for us.

- Lt. Col. Steven Butler who was the Dean of the Defense Language School in Monterey, CA said that Atta was in his class along with 3 other hijackers! These guys were on a terrorist watch list for Christ’s sake!

I can go on and on and on…..

There is nothing there but actual fact and a REAL reason to question the events. I have no clue what actually took place but it’s clear there has been a huge cover up and people inside this government either allowed this to happen or made it happen themselves. It deeply insults me that we have let this happen as a country and it has not only went unanswered, but we have given up so much in terms of freedom and this absurd foreign policy over this egregious lie!

I don't believe for one moment that the 9/11 attacks. Was an inside job. The evidence put forward for this been inside job. Is seriously lacking, when you look at the evidence provided. As to allowing it to take place. That's different. There is ample evidence. That some of the Hijackers where been followed and tracked by Mossad, Israeli intelligence and German intelligence had provided information to American Authorities. Since, some of Hijackers had worked and studied in German cities before they flew to American for flight training. The only questions we can ask here is. Did the American intelligence agencies ignore the intelligence that was coming in, because they wanted the attacks to happen. Our was the 9/11 attacks. Caused by the serious lack of co-operation between different agencies .They where asleep on the job and viewed those men as non threat. It never happen. Why investigate and keep taps. Provided to be a silly move. If true on the second part.

I don't know what really happened on 9/11. I don't think any of us will ever know. There is ample evidence, in my layman opinion, to re-open the case and investigate it to find out what the real causes were. I think we owe it to all of the people that were murdered-whether by pure malevolence or negligence-to find out the truth. And if some people are disappointed, so be it.

I've watched two of the Jesse Ventura - Conspiracy Theory shows, the Bilderberg group show and the Global Warming show. In my opinion both had really important informational content that I would like to see the general populace exposed too. However, everything about the show, from the title to the host to the obviously contrived theatrics, screams out DON'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY. I fear that all is lost.

Lt. Col. Steven Butler who was the Dean of the Defense Language School in Monterey, CA said that Atta was in his class along with 3 other hijackers! These guys were on a terrorist watch list for Christ’s sake!

No, he was Vice-Chancellor for student affairs. There is no "Dean" at DLI; the head of it is a full colonel and called the Commandant. Butler was suspended from duty because of a letter he wrote to the local newspaper accusing Bush of knowing about the attacks, but providing no evidence whatsoever. This is the exact letter he wrote to the Monterey Herald. My cousin was working at the paper at the time and my daughter was attending classes there.

(Steve Kelly and Rod Musgrove were earlier letter writers to The Herald)

It's about time the conservative idiots (sorry, I don't like redundancy either) like Steve Kelly, Rod Musgrove, and all the rest got a dose of reality. Of course Bush knew about the impending attacks on America. He did nothing to warn the American people because he needed this war on terrorism. His daddy had Saddam and he needed Osama.

His presidency was going nowhere. He wasn't elected by the American people, but placed into the Oval Office by the conservative Supreme Court (if you really want to know why the justices voted like they did, I suggest Supreme Injustice by Alan Dershowitz), the economy was sliding into the usual Republican pits and he needed something to hang his presidency on.

For them to accuse Democrats of being "sleazy" is laughable. Isn't it ironic that Mr. Kelly begins his inane babble with a reference to Monica Lewinsky? How many people died because of Monica Lewinsky? And for Mr. Musgrove to call the assertions "contemptible" is another joke. Funny how he manages to make disparaging remarks about President Clinton as well. Face it people, President Clinton was a great president, this guy is a joke.

No guys, what is sleazy and contemptible is the President of the United States not telling the American people what he knows for political gain. The Democrats asking pertinent questions is their duty as public servants.

That's all he said. He didn't say he had three terrorists 'in his class.' He taught no classes and is not proficient in a foreign language. Further, students in DLI are usually enlisted people right out of boot camp sent to DLI to learn a FOREIGN language. What language would these terrorists have been learning? They already new Arabic and English is not taught there.

Butler certainly wrote his letter. That much is public knowledge and verifiable, but the idea that he had four terrorists. including Atta, "in his class" isn't supportable and makes no sense anyway.

Thanks for the reply, Schuyler.

I think I got a few of the locations crossed with the other locations hijackers on ABLE DANGER were training at, including Pensocola, Fl,, one in Alabama, and one in Texas I believe. I'll get that info when I have the time to research it (don't exactly want to Google that stuff at work lol). I should have not have tried to go on memory as doing that put out wrong info on my part. There is actual info these guys were training at various other places and were on a watch list at the time.

Yeah, cotton. I think a couple were in flight training at the time and ought to have been caught. Testimony on one was that he wanted to learn to fly, but showed no interest in learning to land! And he was definitely on the list...

You haven't addressed why. You've speculated with no valid information supporting your claim.

I said who owned it and explained why I think based on that alone it is weaponry. I personally think it is when the SDI research went. If not HAARP itself, the technology in general. There are several other locations similar to HAARP around the world.

I don't think all of the other "conspiracies" about HAARP are legit in term of melting your brain or whatever. I do think Raytheon would not control HAARP under DoD if it were just being used to research the Alaskian skies. The military and military contractors do not have an interest in anything other then a military use in what they spend their time and money on.

I said who owned it and explained why I think based on that alone it is weaponry. I personally think it is when the SDI research went. If not HAARP itself, the technology in general. There are several other locations similar to HAARP around the world.

I don't think all of the other "conspiracies" about HAARP are legit in term of melting your brain or whatever. I do think Raytheon would not control HAARP under DoD if it were just being used to research the Alaskian skies. The military and military contractors do not have an interest in anything other then a military use in what they spend their time and money on.

What technology are you talking about? What other locations?

HAARP is used for both civilian/military communication and navigation purposes. Of course the military is interested. They require communication solutions as much as you and me. What? Is that a crime? Do you use a cell phone? Email? GPS? Oh my god! You're part of a conspiracy too!

Speak to anyone who works in remote locations and ask if good communication coverage is a valuable thing to have. The 1Htz transmission is great for communicating with submarines even though it's a shitty data transfer rate. They are under contract from the Office of Naval Research. So I assume this makes HAARP a weapon? Holy cow! 2 + 2 = 22! Everyone run and hide! HAARP is a mega useless weapon of extremely low frequency!

*yawn*

HAARP is about as exciting as watching grass grow. It would make a great weapon if your plan was to bore your enemy to death. HAARP is not a weapon simply because it has military interest and claiming it's a weapon is just silly. Virtually all technology has military interest.

Now there's nothing wrong with assumptions and speculation, just as long as you indicate you're assuming and speculating. But that's not what the anti-HAARP community are like. They're assume and speculate till the cows come home and not once submit credible, supportive evidence for their claims. I would also assume that the anti-HAARPers are anti-a-lot-of-things simply because they don't care to take the time to understand their conspiracy target, it's use and it's general operation. No, it's easier to yell "It's a weapon" and join the other tinfoilers in an ignorant chant.

So, the fact Jessie Ventura even bothered to report on HAARP leads me to believe he's a bigger conspiracy douche than ever. What next? Fluoride? Chemtrails? Magic elves?

Please...the man couldn't even make wrestling believable.

What technology are you talking about? What other locations?

HAARP is used for both civilian/military communication and navigation purposes. Of course the military is interested. They require communication solutions as much as you and me. What? Is that a crime? Do you use a cell phone? Email? GPS? Oh my god! You're part of a conspiracy too!

Speak to anyone who works in remote locations and ask if good communication coverage is a valuable thing to have. The 1Htz transmission is great for communicating with submarines even though it's a shitty data transfer rate. They are under contract from the Office of Naval Research. So I assume this makes HAARP a weapon? Holy cow! 2 + 2 = 22! Everyone run and hide! HAARP is a mega useless weapon of extremely low frequency!

*yawn*

HAARP is about as exciting as watching grass grow. It would make a great weapon if your plan was to bore your enemy to death. HAARP is not a weapon simply because it has military interest and claiming it's a weapon is just silly. Virtually all technology has military interest.

Now there's nothing wrong with assumptions and speculation, just as long as you indicate you're assuming and speculating. But that's not what the anti-HAARP community are like. They're assume and speculate till the cows come home and not once submit credible, supportive evidence for their claims. I would also assume that the anti-HAARPers are anti-a-lot-of-things simply because they don't care to take the time to understand their conspiracy target, it's use and it's general operation. No, it's easier to yell "It's a weapon" and join the other tinfoilers in an ignorant chant.

So, the fact Jessie Ventura even bothered to report on HAARP leads me to believe he's a bigger conspiracy douche than ever. What next? Fluoride? Chemtrails? Magic elves?

Please...the man couldn't even make wrestling believable.

I have been in the cellular business for over 8 years and your implication that HAARP is similar to that type of technology is down right laughable. I mean...for real?

The man who invented the patent for HAARP (Dr. Bernard Eastlund) said it was weaponry. He was just some "kook" though to you.

I don't even feel like wasting my time going back and forth with you Jose. It's a total waste of time for both of us.

I have been in the cellular business for over 8 years and your implication that HAARP is similar to that type of technology is down right laughable. I mean...for real?

The man who invented the patent for HAARP (Dr. Bernard Eastlund) said it was weaponry. He was just some "kook" though to you.

I don't even feel like wasting my time going back and forth with you Jose. It's a total waste of time for both of us.

I don 't seem to recall has anything to do with cellular communication. Do you?

Sorry but Dr. Eastlund left APTI to found his own company before the HAARP program began and was never associated with the program. Dr. Eastlund's patent was for a speculative and unproven device approximately one million times as powerful as HAARP. His patent does not mention HAARP. So...where does he say HAARP is weaponry? Considering he had nothing to do with HAARP.

You're right, your speculations and false assumptions are a waste of time.

Dr Eastlund had been working on several patents with a group called ARCO (The Atlantic Richfield Company).
These were:

1. "Method for Producing a Shell of Relativistic Particles at an Altitude Above the Earths Surface"
Bernard J. Eastlund inventor, US Patent Number: 5,038,664 Issue Date: 8/13/91,Assignee: APTI, Inc.

2. "Method and Apparatus For Altering a Region in the Earth's Atmosphere, Ionosphere, and/or
Magnetosphere"
Bernard J. Eastlund inventor, US Patent Number: 4,686,605 Issue Date: 8/11/87
Assignee: APTI, Inc.

3. "Method and Apparatus For Creating an Artificial Electron Cyclotron Heating Region of Plasma"
Bernard J. Eastlund and Simon Ramo inventors, Patent Number: 4,712,155 Issue Date: 1/28/85
Assignee: APTI, Inc.

Note that all of these patents were filed before any subcontractors were involved with the project.
The patent issued in 1991 had been held up because it was classified as secret for 5 years.

Whilst there maybe no indications at the moment of HAARP being used as a weapon the potential for its use as a weapon are abundantly clear. A sufficiently powerful HAARP device could be used to knock out satellite systems. Potentially also altering weather patterns.
The HAARP website gives an in depth description as to its uses and potential but one would have to be extremely naive to believe that it would not or could not be used as a weapon if the U.S military so desired.

Eastlund may have not described his patents or discoveries as potential weapons but the potential applications for such are clearly there.

HAARP's initial application was for use as a means to communicate with submarines from what I gathered.

I'm not sure if anyone knows what kind of communication links you have to have while trying to talk to an object under water without being detected, but I can tell you from what friends of mine told me, that Haarp actually is used for some of it.

As far as it being an actual weapon, I suppose anything can be turned into one. You can kill someone with a paperclip if you try, so I can only speculate as to how HAARP could be used as a weapon.

Although I will say this.

The day that Nikola Tesla tried out one of his Free Energy Devices, was the same day that the Tunguska event occurred. An interesting coincidence no?

If you run head first into the main building at the HAARP premises, then maybe, just maybe, you could consider it a weapon. Until then, it's "potential" is nothing more than speculation perpetuated by conspiracy nuts.

If you run head first into the main building at the HAARP premises, then maybe, just maybe, you could consider it a weapon. Until then, it's "potential" is nothing more than speculation perpetuated by conspiracy nuts.

The only conspiracy here is that you think anyone with an alternative explanation for HAARP or anything else, for that matter, is a conspiracy nut. If you naively think that any government is going to pass up the opportunity, when required, to use any device or technology as a weapon then you are as foolish as your posts indicate.

Of course HAARP isn't being used as a weapon. It's being used for the purpose that its website indicates and why should we believe otherwise. And being used as a submarine communications device as Tommy has mentioned.
I don't dispute any of that.

The fact that you deny the potential of the weapon and the potential of the military to use it as such shows just how foolish your comments are.

I hope you enjoy the safe hands of the military tucking you into your bed at night and telling you that everything will be alright and there are no conspiracy nuts under your bed because the sound you heard was just old uncle James Randii scratching around under there, keeping a look out for you while you sleep.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

The only conspiracy here is that you think anyone with an alternative explanation for HAARP or anything else, for that matter, is a conspiracy nut. If you naively think that any government is going to pass up the opportunity, when required, to use any device or technology as a weapon then you are as foolish as your posts indicate.

Of course HAARP isn't being used as a weapon. It's being used for the purpose that its website indicates and why should we believe otherwise. And being used as a submarine communications device as Tommy has mentioned.
I don't dispute any of that.

The fact that you deny the potential of the weapon and the potential of the military to use it as such shows just how foolish your comments are.

I hope you enjoy the safe hands of the military tucking you into your bed at night and telling you that everything will be alright and there are no conspiracy nuts under your bed because the sound you heard was just old uncle James Randii scratching around under there, keeping a look out for you while you sleep.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Read the part where I state "Virtually all technology has military interest"? No, casually overlooked it? Please explain what potential HAARP has as a weapon? I mean, it's obviously foolish of me to say so right? So, please...explain.

Are you saying anyone but conspiracy nuts are up in arms over HAARP? Last time I checked, bullshit was rife and the smell lingers from conspiracy websites and forums. Meanwhile, speculation spirals a perpetual motion machine of bunk that seems to be taking it's time to grind to a halt. Who else makes ridiculous claims about HAARP? Alex Jones? Jessie Ventura? Virutally anyone who's willing to step up to the plate of ignorance and strike out over and over. According to the Lord of Ignorance (Alex Jones), HAARP is part of the weapons arsenal of the New World Order.

Conspiracy nuts need to lay off the tinfoil. It rots your brain. I'm no fan of Randi so assuming I am is an insult. Oh but wait...assumptions seem to be the fare of the day.

For fuck's sake. The military have way cooler weapons to play with. Why the hell would they waste their time with an array of super-fucking-low frequency antennas?

HAARP is open to the public. How many secret weapons have you visited recently? Oh wait...that's what they want us to believe right? It's totally innocent! Oh my god! *grabs a tinfoil hat*

What next? Puppie and kittens? Little fluffy ducklings? How about drive-thru at McDonalds. They're open to the public and they don't let you go through their trash either. Oh my god! NWO!

Whatever.

Back