• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jeff Woolwine - Opinions

methshin

Japans Underground Robot Army
I've been doing a little surfing and came across this fellows videos. Gotta say, they look pretty convincing that "something" is flying, what it is I can't say, but I don't beleive that he superimposed the image or used cg to make it.

If you haven't seen his videos, there's this great site called google, type in his name and check out the video responses.

Woolwine is a known hoaxer. There is a decent thread about him somewhere if you search for it. He has nothing to really offer so far as I can tell.

I have to lay off the Comic Books... and also get some sleep...I've read the title of this thread as "Jeff Wolverine - Opinions".

Never heard of Jeff Woolwine, will check the videos and also the thread TClaeys is talking about (if I can find it).

http://www.petroglyphsinthesky.com/

http://forum.theparacast.com/the-uf...is-this-guy-filming-out-in-the-pheonix-t3835/

Of course I can't say with 100% confidence that everything he does is hoaxed. But I'm pretty sure he isn't offering anything of real value. He wants to sensationalize everything. Maybe the media would be a good career choice for him.

But I've been in the mountains many times where he videos all his stuff and I've never seen anything other than balloons, gliders, and everything else that is normal. And no one else in the thousands of people that visit this park daily have any corroborating evidence. The petroglyphs surely do exist, but what they mean is a matter of interpretation. And you can easily tell what Jeff thinks they are. He also says that he has seen craft flying INTO the petroglyphs. I just can't buy into anything he says despite his overwhelming enthusiasm.

If you haven't seen his videos, there's this great site called google, type in his name and check out the video responses.

Google??? Google?? What a silly name for a website. You'll be telling me that there's one called ... oh I dunno ... Yahoo ... or and this is coming off the top of my head now ... "Altervista".

Blimey some people really should get out more :eek::D

I dont think he is hoaxing. That just doesnt jive with the way he presents his 'evidence'. I do think that he is either inadvertently filming balloons, or someone is playing a cruel trick on him and actually hoaxing him with balloons.

The more i watch that ridiculous vid the more convinced I am that is indeed something travelling on the wind.

Its not a cluster of balloons, but it looks like a helium filled rhino shaped balloon (or something).

Back