• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

January 5th Show...

Free episodes:

kova81

Paranormal Novice
Nice kick off for 2009!!!

I enjoyed the candid and personal show you guys presented... The Bob Lazar Story was a nice touch. I am also a music fan and enjoyed the tunes. I have been playing in a punk/mental/shit band for 5 years now. I also picked myself up a Gibson Les Paul Custom a few months back. It is a great guitar.

I have actually been listening to you guys since I heard my first show with Michael Horn on June 27 2006. I have been hooked ever since. I feel you guys are coming at this field in a way I would if I could... I have listened to other shows, but I feel that they don't come at the issues the way you fellas do...

On a personal note. I have never seen any ghosts, UFOs, Jesus, etc. I just have a feeling that there is something more out there. I enjoy your show because you guys are a great filter to the shit that poisons real understanding. You can listen to C2C and hear some entertaining shit butthose shit heads rarely/never question ANYTHING.

My fears for the new year... I also thought the Knell show was one of your best shows you guys have ever done, but I fear you guys will find it harder to get new guests because of your reputations of going after your guests. This includes both guests that are good and bad.

I hope you guys keep up the good work. I wish the show was longer, lol.

My fears for the new year... I also thought the Knell show was one of your best shows you guys have ever done, but I fear you guys will find it harder to get new guests because of your reputations of going after your guests. This includes both guests that are good and bad.

People who are not liars and con men / women should have no fear. In fact passing The Paracast test is almost like a Paranornal seal of approval. Maybe a little logo a guest can display on their web saying they are "Paracast Approved" maybe a grey wearing sun glasses giving a thumbs up sign. :D

Accountability is a fact of life. Why should it be any different in this field of study. I say turn up the heat. Its time to declare war on the Galactic Federation.

Maybe a little logo a guest can display on their web saying they are "Paracast Approved" maybe a grey wearing sun glasses giving a thumbs up sign. :D

To take that step further, it would be great if there was a separate main section on the site (not just in forums) where 'Paracast Approved' links to researcher sites/blogs/book/dvd's are listed.

This can help us listeners know where to go for real info. FYI, for my money the Bill Cox blog is the best in the field at - De Void | HeraldTribune.com | Southwest Florida's Information Leader

I think there are a lot of us who are really into the topic and use the help of the paracast to vet some of this stuff. I'm sure of the listeners like Schulyer would be down to help with a reviewing process etc....

On a side note, I wanted to post my band here too, i know we have a lot of musicians on here and I always dig checking out other message posters bands.

Below are a couple clips from my band from a recent gig, I'm the tall white dude on guitar. We are shopping for a new bassist but should be gigging and securing a booking agent shortly, although we don't have an album out, that is the goal!!!<object width="425" height="344"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z-ET6xbRCWw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MeFm6RHmWJ8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

MySpace.com - DC FLOW - Washington DC - Rock / Funk / Hip Hop - www.myspace.com/dcflowmusic

Shout out to "Bob Lazzar Story!!" cool stuff.......

To take that step further, it would be great if there was a separate main section on the site (not just in forums) where 'Paracast Approved' links to researcher sites/blogs/book/dvd's are listed.
sounds good on paper. Gene may need to correct me here, but as i recall, even greer was considered a credible person here at one time.

sounds good on paper. Gene may need to correct me here, but as i recall, even greer was considered a credible person here at one time.

Doesn't have to be a static listing, can always delete people, no shame in that, happens with politicians all the time, you think someone is legit and then the next day you find out....... they aren't.

Thanks Gene and David, Fantastic show! - different from normal, but was good to hear you guys chatting and giving your opinions and predictions. I personally think that 2009 will bring greater MSM acceptance and coverage of the UFO/Paranormal phenomenon. When the military changes it story radically like they did during the Stevenville event, people take notice and ask questions.

wow, great music there by "The Bob Lazar Story" and nice to hear it on the show.... it added an extra element to The Paracast.

Just keep doing what youre doing during 2009 and please ignore anyone who says that you are unfairly tough on your guests, those who receive a grilling deserve it and the likes of Bill Knell NEED to be exposed for the crooks that they are.

Cool episode. I enjoyed the informal feel of it. I also enjoyed the musical interlude. Some interesting stuff. If I ever get a recording of my band that I like, I'll be sure to pass it along.

Good luck in '09.

You guys have a great show and I've listened for over a year and will continue to listen but your mindless senseless trashing of anyone who is politically conservative is really tacky and beneath you guys and beneath the show. Your comments on politics wouldn't be so obnoxious if they weren't always directed solely at people with "R"'s next to their name and not "D"'s.

You guys have a great show and I've listened for over a year and will continue to listen but your mindless senseless trashing of anyone who is politically conservative is really tacky and beneath you guys and beneath the show. Your comments on politics wouldn't be so obnoxious if they weren't always directed solely at people with "R"'s next to their name and not "D"'s.

But they made it pretty clear in this episode (and others) that Obama isnt all that. Just the best choice of a bad crowd.

I'm canadian... but I love to watch american network news for the entertainment. Have you watched Fox News. Enough Said.

But, I hope to god/allah that people don't think Obama is the end all answer... There is no way he is going to deliver on all his promises. When you run for president you sell your soul. I actually feel sorry for Obama, because I don't see him turning around much in 4 years.

Gene and David, Great show! It was a refreshing episode were we all just sort of hung out ( or at least it felt like we were all just sitting around the pub yapping).

David, you had an interesting twist to what the greys may actually be. I've never heard or thought of that angle,,,, but it does make some sense. Especially if the "hive" mentallity plays into it at all. They have been thought as the Drone workers so why not?

I was having a conversation not to long ago with a friend of mine who is really into the ideals of Ray Kurzweil and Dr Terry Grossman ei. Fantastic voyage, live long enough to live forever. I tried to read the book but just found it way out there. However I can sit on the fence because alot of the book is based on science that is taking form now in Nano tech. Be that as it may, I don't see me altering my life to suffer for ever in this soon to be more fuk'd up world,,,, if I believed in Hell then I could has comfort knowing I would be going there for ever.....lol

My point or argument as it turned out with my friend went something like this. He ranted on how nano tech would eventually develope to a point of where we ( humans ) would be able to share via mind frequencies ( ESP ) all of our life experiences and knowledge within minutes. So a young mind would have the life experiences of a 100 year old mind and then move on from there thus upping the over all knowledge by 10 fold. He further went on to state that eating would no longer be eating as we know it, by mouth. It would be absorbed through a process through our skin, we would take in only nutrients that best suit our optimal health. Braun would no longer be an issue because of our heightened awareness and understanding. Size would just not matter. Much more was said and quoted but I just don't feel like writing a book here, because I think my point would get lost in the text.

I asked him if he beleived in the existence of aliens be it from another planet, another dimension, time travel, crypto... I covered many scenarios. He said "NO",,, it's bullshit! I listened to his rant for sometime now it was my turn. Briefly put. Everything he describe me above I put into context in the following question..... If we develope such mind powers is it unreasonable to expect that the brain will get larger? Yes he replied. Ok,,,, If eating is no longer done by mouth and communication is done more through ESP is reasonable to beleive that the mouth would atrophy to something much smaller,,,more like a slit? "Yes I suppose it would over time". Size no longer being an issue to establish pecking order or superiority over others, could I then assume that our stature would then maybe decrease? No add in some enviromental issues that we currently know as being basically unstoppable, fast forward a few hundred or even thousand years. Take what we know about quantum physics multiply that as well by a few centuries and we may just be able to time travel,,, and you may just be looking at what we currently call a grey,,,it's us visiting us in the past. Well, he didn't buy it, didn't think he would but to me it seems just as logical as many of the other theories out there. We are as humans a very small blip on the evolutionary chart, we have some great knowledge as youngsters,,,, but we certainly do not have all the answers we are merely ants in this giant universe or as Dave would say talking monkeys. Give us a few more thousand years and we may better understand what is really going on.

Anyway thanks Dave for the thought provoking journey until next time.

~A ♪

great idea on the paracast approved... lol.

Its nice to see the different style of music everyone plays out there...
I play lead guitar in my punk band. We are planning a 3 week tour of western canada in may.

I am hoping to start more Tool influenced experimental metal band in the near future.

MySpace.com - BDFM - Calgary, CA - Punk - www.myspace.com/bdfm

Lots of swearing and shit...

Dude you guys are friggin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You need to come to Philly. Great great Punk, No pop. Totally made my day.

That's a load - listen to my Angry Human show, and you'll see that I already have some big issues with the Obama administration, but let's be clear, the crimes of the past eight years are the product of Republican policies, and the Republican president and VP are war criminals. And besides, there was minimal RepubliCON bashing this last episode, so give me a frikkin break. I'm not a registered Democrat, I'm fiercely independent, and when the Dems screw up bigtime (as Pelosi and Reed do constantly), I'm on the phone with their respective offices, giving them a huge piece of my mind. Take your polarized brainwashing crap and shoot it into the sun, I have little patience for it.

dB

Great show! And I'm now gonna go rent The Man From Earth and The Red Violin, thanks to you:)

The twist on The Greys....Hmm. very different!

Music: Great music! and Lol on the name of the band! 'The Bob Lazar Story'...:p

Dude you guys are friggin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You need to come to Philly. Great great Punk, No pop. Totally made my day.

Thanks... Send me a PM with your email and will send you a bunch of our MP3s...

It would be nice to tour the states... you never know... lol.

WOW! What a way to kick off the New Year. The last two shows have renewed my obsession with this podcast. You guys are amazing, with a show that is truly one of a kind.

Your thought-provoking ideas and discussions, as well as your compulsion to out the liars and charlatans appeal to that narrow group of people who are kind of in the middle of the paranormal pot. Those who have an open enough mind to entertain the thought that the material world and life in general may possibly be more than what we see on the surface, but who are intelligent enough to weed out the BS.

THANK YOU for helping us to weed out the BS. Before you we were at the mercy of the Art Bells and Kevin Smiths. I would listen to some of the shows and think..."ok, am I REALLY supposed to believe that this lady has Bigfoot come to her house every night for dinner, wherafter they go for a spin in his flying saucer, or is it BS?" Because the host is just saying, "Oh, really? Uh, huh...wow, that's amazing...blah, blah, blah."

I have three kids, I have recently gone back to school to finish my degree (do it David, you won't regret it!) and my husband and I own our own business. I don't have time to research all of the crazies! So...I just wanted to say thank you for doing it for us, and for doing it in such an entertaining way!

Keep it up guys...I can't wait for the next podcast!!!

Back