• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

January 5, 2020 — Jerome Clark and Chris Rutkowski

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member

Squirrel

Paranormal Novice
I was interested in the discussion of the Patterson bigfoot encounter and film footage.

Jerry Clark suggested an ape-like creature may have been what Patterson filmed.

I'd like to insert a blow-up of the Patterson creature's face:

patterson-bf-face.jpg

My impression is decidedly, the creature does not appear to be an ape, but rather, a large humanoid.

** Also, I was extremely interested in what was new information to me, when Jerry mentioned that it's not uncommon, when viewers of anomalous phenomena photograph what they see, the camera records a bright blurry area, as opposed to what the observer's eye saw. That's encouraging. The observer wasn't crazy.

I tend to suspect that these "real but not always present" phenomena may well be items crossing into our presence from other dimensions.

-- Squirrel

Last edited:

USI Calgary

J. Randall Murphy
Staff member
I was interested in the discussion of the Patterson bigfoot encounter and film footage ...

Lie Detector - Unlike Travis Walton, Heironimus passes

Why anyone still believes the Patterson story is beyond me

Last edited:

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Again, Chris and Jerry also appeared on After The Paracast, part of our Paracast+ subscription service.

For more info on recent episodes, check this post: