• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jamie Maussans next Amazing Video

Zandroid

Skilled Investigator
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0MnyOGoGbdo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0MnyOGoGbdo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Is there a point to that? Absolute zero humour.

Although it was more convincing than Meier's vids, which I had a little chuckle at.

Gentlemen, perhaps we are being bit too hasty here. Thank goodness it was posted here and not given to LMH who might have kept it for herself as she does all other real evidence given to her. God only knows how many mutilated cows she has in her closet, as she is never short on Bull.
This feels different, This could very well be an attempt to deliver to us something real like the Isaac case. A clue is that telephone pole in the film. Lord knows we have been looking for the Raj Telephone pole and light post for over a year, allegedly located at Capitola. Mysteriously it is gone. Perhaps this has something to do with complex "string" theory, High voltage electricity, and some exotic alumnum alloy found only in expensive Walmart pots and pans.
Lets give this a chance, maybe even have Whitley weigh in. Yes, he may be "the one" to help us.. The worst that can happen is that in experimenting we succeed in actually cooking something or electrocuting someone. But lets be positive,.;).I hear he is a great cook.

Hello, it's nice to see a friendly name the day i join The Paracast, heads up Sys! I hope you are well.

This video on the other hand leaves rather a lot to be desired!

October

Good lord....... I saw a pic of an "angel" there the other day. I wanted to choke the woowoo who sent it in. Looked like an insect. Check out the C2C site for it if interested.

This is my favourite photo of the bunch linked on the first page:

acidlake112308x.JPG

A true acid lake with a ph reading of 2. This is just screaming for a lead role in Scorsese's next mob movie:D

Gentlemen, perhaps we are being bit too hasty here. Thank goodness it was posted here and not given to LMH who might have kept it for herself as she does all other real evidence given to her. God only knows how many mutilated cows she has in her closet, as she is never short on Bull.
This feels different, This could very well be an attempt to deliver to us something real like the Isaac case. A clue is that telephone pole in the film. Lord knows we have been looking for the Raj Telephone pole and light post for over a year, allegedly located at Capitola. Mysteriously it is gone. Perhaps this has something to do with complex "string" theory, High voltage electricity, and some exotic alumnum alloy found only in expensive Walmart pots and pans.
Lets give this a chance, maybe even have Whitley weigh in. Yes, he may be "the one" to help us.. The worst that can happen is that in experimenting we succeed in actually cooking something or electrocuting someone. But lets be positive,.;).I hear he is a great cook.

Click-- to expand all control printers:my:

Doctor Reed!/Rutter in the photo. Pity some people fell for that utter shit.

Did you watch the TV special about MUFON "Ufos Over Earth" Massaun got taken to task by James Carrion, and a few others in Mexico. I think Rubien Uriarte discovered that the so called morphing UFO Massaun claims is legit is really a bundle of ballons. He flew them up without telling Massaun then asked Massaun and he thought it was for sure a UFO

anyways it was telling

Did you watch the TV special about MUFON "Ufos Over Earth" Massaun got taken to task by James Carrion, and a few others in Mexico. I think Rubien Uriarte discovered that the so called morphing UFO Massaun claims is legit is really a bundle of ballons. He flew them up without telling Massaun then asked Massaun and he thought it was for sure a UFO

anyways it was telling

It rings a bell. I might have only read about it though.

Say, I think I see a string in the ufo vid you posted. Not sure though. The aliens might have morphed to make it seem like it was a string. PLausible deny a disability.. Something like that.

Too bad Horn is banned. He noz troof.

Seriously biches. This is a large object away from the cam. You have to be def dumb and blind not to see it.

The last shot, that looks like a hand, is actual aliens biches. They just look like hands. They really are aliens though. Don't believe what you see, unless it agrees wif meh! Forced perspective is a MIB plot, to make you doubt that aliens are here. Nevermind they pose for pics... They are trying to like, not prove their existence. It's the ultimate smokescreen.

I was actually trying to find a wedding cake spoof vid I liked. Failed:(

Back