• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jack Sarfatti's Phone Call From an Alien

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
http://www.fatemag.com/issues/2000s/2006-04article1a.html

Phone Call From an Alien
By Preston Dennett
FATE :: April 2006

UFO contact comes in many different forms.

Some people have sightings of craft. Others have onboard experiences. Some experience bedroom visitations with ETs. Others have only telepathic contact or even claim to channel ETs. But there is another form of contact that is so rare, there have been only a few reported cases. These unique cases involve UFO contact through a simple instrument found in most homes—the telephone.

As bizarre as this sounds, enough accounts have turned up to merit a serious investigation.

Jack Sarfatti is today a prominent quantum physicist. Unknown to many, however, is that he may owe some of his success to a very unusual experience—a phone call from a flying saucer. The whole ordeal began more than 50 years ago.

Says Sarfatti, “In 1952 and 1953, when I was about 12 or 13 years old, I received a phone call…in which a mechanical sounding voice at the other end said it was a computer on board a flying saucer. They wanted to teach me something and would I be willing? This was my free choice. Would I be willing to be taught—to communicate with them? I remember a shiver going up my spine, because I said, ‘Hey, man, this is real.’ Of course, I was a kid…but I said, yes.”

Sarfatti was impressed. He ran and got his friends, and they gathered together in his bedroom, awaiting the upcoming promised contact. Unfortunately, nothing occurred, and Sarfatti assumed at first that it was just a clever practical joke.

At this point, his memory of the event strangely ends. But according to Sarfatti’s mother, the first phone call was followed by a series of similar phone calls—each giving Sarfatti information that would leave him forever changed. Says Sarfatti, “My mother remembers this experience very well. It turns out that I had forgotten most of it. This was really something that occurred over several weeks. Apparently what happened, which is completely blanked from my memory but not from hers, was that I continually received phone calls, many phone calls from the same source. My mother says I was walking around really strange. She began to get worried about me. Finally, one day she picked up the phone, and she heard this computer. She remembers the voices.… She said, ‘Leave my boy alone!’ The Jewish mother talking to the flying saucer or whatever they were. And that was the end of it. We never got another phone call after that.”

While Sarfatti is unable to consciously recall the messages given to him, his pioneering career as a quantum physicist may hold some of the answers. He championed Bell’s theorem, which is based on the Einstein-Rosen-Podolsky quantum physics experiments regarding the possibility that subatomic particles behave in a way that indicates some sort of “telepathic communication with each other.” Einstein felt that such a possibility was absurd. However, current experiments have proven, as Sarfatti claimed, that subatomic particles are in fact connected with each other non-locally. Sarfatti is today a leading authority on the physics of consciousness.

A remarkably similar case comes from the files of leading abduction investigator Budd Hopkins. Debbie Jordan (aka Kathie Davis of Intruders) has had a lifetime of UFO encounters in her rural Indiana home, including sightings, landings, abductions, and more. And then, of course, there were the mysterious phone calls ...

Read the rest of this article in the April 2006 issue of FATE

Raevenskye said:
i wonder how many other people have had experiences like this....
wish there were more details!

I read the details on Deb's phone call. It's in "Intruders" and her book called "Abducted" if I remember the title correctly. I can't remember the details though. It seemed related to her baby/pregnancy is the only detail I can think of at the moment.

Back