• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

J. Ritzmann does Eerie

Free episodes:

I just got done listening to it VERY VERY good show.

Jeff
Listening to your UFO sighting and experience gave me the shivers (sp)?

I have to say.. the Paracast has definitely turned me away from the ETH with Jeff Ritzmann. I had always had a weird inkling of something grander going on here than just nuts and bolts. Doing my own field investigations in the paranormal has enlightened me to the weirder stuff out there that's for sure.

I listened, and it was a good show. I thought the interviewer drew some details out of Jeff that I had not heard before.

Yeah, unless something really extraordinary happens, the ETH has become a dead issue to me. Bye bye, pet theories, Hello Vallee.

Hey DK, good to see you here on our humble forums!

Jeff has also had a profound effect on my own thoughts regarding UFOs snd the paranormal, and I think he's one of the most fascinating folks involved in this field. Besides that, he's also one of my closest friends and confidants. You guys did a cool interview with him, kudos!

So last night, Jeff, Gene & I were interviewing Jacques Vallee, and for only the second time ever since we've started the Paracast, the frikkin interview deleted itself 1.25 hours in... it's all gone, and there was some really great stuff. Damn. So we'll be back to Vallee later in June, and when that happens, stand back, if it's anything like what we lost last night, it'll be the best show ever.

dB

David Biedny said:
Hey DK, good to see you here on our humble forums!

Jeff has also had a profound effect on my own thoughts regarding UFOs snd the paranormal, and I think he's one of the most fascinating folks involved in this field. Besides that, he's also one of my closest friends and confidants. You guys did a cool interview with him, kudos!

So last night, Jeff, Gene & I were interviewing Jacques Vallee, and for only the second time ever since we've started the Paracast, the frikkin interview deleted itself 1.25 hours in... it's all gone, and there was some really great stuff. Damn. So we'll be back to Vallee later in June, and when that happens, stand back, if it's anything like what we lost last night, it'll be the best show ever.

dB

Hey David!

Holy crap what software are you guys using to record? We use Audition and it saves as you go, so no data loss without some sort of catastrophic event. :confused: I hope things go better, I can't wait to hear him!

/dk

It was a SUPERB show and great to hear a more "ufological" type guest on EERIE. Although I think that term is a bit blurred given J. Ritzman's experiences.

The fact that the experience in the truck with his wife was shared and left such a powerful and lasting effect, is really compelling evidence of 'somthing' tangible occuring. Weeeeeeeeeeird. Thanks to EERIE and Jeff. Ritzman for airing and sharing :)

Seriously what causes an interview to delete itself?

Impossible to say without examining the data at a lower level (and even then you might struggle to answer "why did that happen" rather than just "how"?) but most of us here are probably familiar with the Trickster theory of the paranormal which is often blamed for such technological annoyances!

@David - I know you guys are techy-savvy, I assume no data recovery was possible? Shame to lose so much of your hard work!

Indeed a great interview,,, EERIE Radio is a great bunch people,,, except for DK ; ) who is mean spirited and kissing cousin of Saul........

~A

Indeed a great interview,,, EERIE Radio is a great bunch people,,, except for DK ; ) who is mean spirited and kissing cousin of Saul........

~A

Back