• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ivan T Sanderson Books

A brilliant and broadly educated man full of courage and curiosity. He led a fascinating life. Here is a link to an ATS thread about him and his work:

Forgotten UFO Researcher Ivan T. Sanderson., page 2

That thread includes information about the transfer a few years ago to Kalamazoo of all of Sanderson's papers for archiving by the Society for Scientific Exploration. The next link, also at ATS, concerns the organization of the archive.

Ivan Sanderson's Missing Crypto Archives Found., page 1

The third link is to some interesting new information about the Flatwoods case found in the archive by Michael Swords, who has dug into Sanderson's papers and written much more about the material preserved in them.

The Big Study: Peeking at Ivan's SITU files: the Flatwoods Monster.

Photo of Sanderson with a furry friend. What is that lovely animal? I want one.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-e3BzxyQ5mI8/UTqPLFQAxbI/AAAAAAAAILs/i5QxmoMJGJQ/s400/sanderson1.jpg

Thanks Constance for that information.

I am only 50 miles from flatwoods and have interest in anything strange in WV.

Agree outstanding researcher and Don Ecker , Greg Bishop , Walter Bosley is too check out their work. USO subject was also investigated by Carl Feindt
and too find out more information get to know folks who gain a living off the sea such as fisherman on trawlers, subs etc.

Back