• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

It's the end of the world as we know it...

I don't know that Messrs. Steinberg and Biedny could have expected anything different from their efforts than what they're receiving: spirited, contentious debate on their show topics. If you start a podcast with the avowed purpose of getting to the "truth" behind claimed "paranormal" phenomena, why would you not expect debate and discussion to ensue? Isn't that the purpose of a forum? Don't we think this helps the show? Let me tell you something: controversy immensely helps a show. Immensely.

The forum here is almost completely devoid of the usual nastiness I see on other forums. I'm only sorry that paranormal proponents misuse the term "negativity" when they really mean "reasoned, logical critique." Of course, I can only imagine how difficult it is to defend the (often) indefensible.

Must be tough.

CapnG said:
I hate that friggin' song...

I didn't think of REM until I saw the thread a few times. Funny, the exact same thing as you stated entered my mind when I realized it as the song title. Friggin might not have been the word I used though.

Great. Speaking of bad music... I hear American Idol on downstairs...... If I owned a gun, what little brain I have would be splattered on the wall, or monitor right now I think.

Back