• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

It's A Conspiracy !

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Some time ago I mentioned in one post (believe it was with the Russ Estes and Bill Cone Show) some music they did as a group called "The Men In Black" from a CD they produced called "Raw Meat". Before the thing was ready Russ had given me a copy of the CD and over time I used various selections on UFOs Tonite! including this one ... my favorite called "It's A Conspiracy". I told you all when I found the thing I would upload some of it here. Well here is one song ... my personal favorite. The group included Russ, Bill Cone and Valarie Petzak. . . and several others that I forgot over time. However ... check this out ... and it is as timely now as then.

It's A Conspiracy

https://www.theparacast.com/darkmatters/Conspiracy.mp3

Decker

Heh, cool. Ive heard that "Its a con-spi-ra-cy" tune enough times now that I feel like its been on the radio or something.

the low bit-rate quality really amps up the weird atmosphere of this track.

did you use this on old Dark Matters eps I've recently downloaded or did I hear this on Radio Misterioso ?

the low bit-rate quality really amps up the weird atmosphere of this track.

did you use this on old Dark Matters eps I've recently downloaded or did I hear this on Radio Misterioso ?

I used this on UFOs Tonite! and also on Strange Daze. Don't know if Greg Bishop used it or not.

Decker

Back