• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

It is a ufo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, Steve. Interesting. The article and video bring it to life. I didn't know model aircraft could go that high, not that I have thought much about it, but no reason to think models couldn't easily make it to that altitude. If so, you have to wonder about the person on the ground "controlling" it. How could he even see it? 8,000 feet. Or a wayward big goose. And drone, well, that brings up interesting conjectures. The comments left on the article are funny, many of them. But the seriousness of it can't be discounted. Kim

Is Denver near any military bases with plane runways, say in a 100 mile radius ? A UFO it is.

Interesting. Reminds me of a case in Oslo, Norway where I live. Last summer, they closed Oslo airport for over and hour because a passenger jet pilot spottet what he believed to be a small plane dangerously near the plane he was maneovering. He said the object had a wing profile, and that it was red. He couldn't say anything more, other than he was shure it was some amateur piloting it, obviously since it violated Oslo airports air space etc. But no one ever came forward.. Wonder what it was. No radar tracking I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back