• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Isamu Noguchi's 'Face To Be Seen From Mars'

Free episodes:

WOW. Is that a bit of Jungian synchronicity? Not that that's a real face on mars or anything, but that is one hell of a coincidence. A warning perhaps?

I've stumbled on to "Noguchi's Face..." couple of months ago... and still find the whole story extremely fascinating. Crazy stuff!

Crazy stuff. Thanks for the post! If we wanted to do that in 1947, who's to say any of species didn't do it long long ago for the exact same reason? Hell - maybe even we put it there. Who knows.

Crazy. OMG I found a new high res image of the face on mars and you can CLEARLY see the eyes, nose, mouth, chin, EVERYTHING.

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/0609/face2_marsexpress_big.jpg

I knew science would confirm my longheld crazy ass fucking beliefs and prove me right. Me and Ass-hat Hoagland.

The main point of this thread is NOT about if there is or not a face on Mars. The point of this thread is coincidence between piece of art ('Face To Be Seen From Mars') created in 1947 and Mars photograph ('Face on Mars') taken in 1976 by Viking Orbiter.

So you can take your “smart ass” comment and shove it where the sun don’t shine.

Attachments

• face_on_mars.jpg
    face_on_mars.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 21
Back