• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Is Trump a Fake Billionaire?

Mr. Orange is more worried about wearing an orange suit, which is why he's trying so hard to delay the trials, so he can dispense with Federal cases if he's elected. If he were innocent, really, wouldn't it make more sense to try to get the trials over early so they don't hang over his head?

I hope he gets one, even a gilded version...

But what is it with the republicans these last decades? I watched a strange doc on Netflix on the "Octopus Murders", that has an interesting allegation that Reagan's people paid Teheran to hold off the hostage situation until elections. If that is true, its even worse than Watergate.

The question is did Reagan know - considering of course that its true? There might be tapes, as Nixon installed the system.

For me Ronnie was definitely a childhood hero, giving the finger to those commies! There was even a computer game for C64 etc, called Raid Over Moscow. That caused bit of turmoil here in Europe.

Meantime, the Russian asset that is charged with providing fake information about the alleged business ties between Hunter Biden and his dad, The President, was reportedly at least partly funded by people in league with Trump's MAGA world:

Fingers crossed he fails to pay! At the same time, his friend Mr Putin claims victory that has of course no complaints. A total fraudulent landslide.

A problem with collecting is that he doesn't own his properties outright usually. They are encumbered with loans and other impediments to easily sell. And you can't just sell a multi-story skyscraper or hotel overnight. The state will probably put a lien on the properties, which they will execute on if the appeals fail.

The Trump crime family has been pulling financial stunts for over 50 years. The history is recorded online, dating back way before cable news came into existence.

I miss Reagan. I just do. Evil was clear.

The Detente was just a sham. There is no such thing as peace-loving Russia.

Last edited:
Back