• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Is this a real UFO? (w/ photo)

P

Paranormalfreak101

I found this picture on Google. I thought it was interesting, so I thought I'd share it.

ufo11.jpg

Look at the craft, and then take a look at the Bob lazar interview (Link below)

Bob Lazar

Notice that there are no sharp edges to the craft.

Ah, the magic words... Bob Lazar.

Not real. Nothing even remotely associated with Lazar is real.

Well, I have posted a bunch of random photos of interesting UFOs. Take a look and tell me what you think.

southcarolina2large.jpg

wtc1994.jpg

villa63large.jpg

washtenawcounty1966large.jpg

^^^^ yep, lamp shade.

Most if not all the pics are hoaxes (in this thread). I'm kicking myself for not being able to give the details. I learned they were hoaxes a long time ago.

The SC one is too blurry for me to be sure if it's the same one I was thinking of however. There is a similar one from SC that is more compelling. It looks like the famous hat object that's been photographed many times.

At least one is Adamski's, as Capn mentioned. Although some think SOME of his stuff is legit, I am not one of them.

Ask yourself this............how "lucky" was it, that these people got the 'only' shots like this......the timing - the camera in hand- the time of day - location--all of that stuff - and then ask yourself......why does everybody call them 'fake'.......probably because they are. They just don't look real...

The Adamski photos...? How lucky was that guy,,,,the only guy in the world to get such crisp clear photos.........how lucky was that! But I agree with almost everybody else...Hoax.

I've seen very very few photos or videos that to me, that aren't explainable, over the last 40+years....2 that come to mind that are...the 1952 Lights over Wash DC-on 16mm film--those are very interesting - and look hard to pass off as weather balloons......and the 'real' video of the Phoenix Lights...not the long arching lights seen across the valley to throw everybody off track--- but the guy who shot the dark video of the light that had the V shape....I'd like to have an original copy of that video to analyze...

MarsAve

MarsAve said:
...and the 'real' video of the Phoenix Lights...not the long arching lights seen across the valley to throw everybody off track

Yeah, I'm sick of seeing the 'flares' video with every 'serious' report of the incident...

Yeah, I'm sick of seeing the 'flares' video with every 'serious' report of the incident....

Thanks Rick- My brother lives near Ft Campbell, KY and has nothing to do with the Military - my brother owns his own building services company- out cleaning office buildings at night- in the surrounding areas of Ft Campbell, and he has lived there about 20yrs now, and he see flares all of the time at night being set off by the Ft Campbell aircraft - and he has told me he has 'never' seen a perfect line of flares, they are alway all jagged- one burns out- one higher than the other,,,they leave huge smoke trails,,,some fall real fast, some hang in the sky,,,,,,a perfect match for what we all see on the video of Phoenix Lights.....but one question I have,,,,is...how far away is the Yuma proving grounds, were the Military says they are flares being set off--and is it visible from Phoenix....(well three questions) and how high would those flares have had to been set off to be seen from the camera shot...?

MarsAve

MarsAve said:
Thanks Rick- My brother lives near Ft Campbell, KY and has nothing to do with the Military - my brother owns his own building services company- out cleaning office buildings at night- in the surrounding areas of Ft Campbell, and he has lived there about 20yrs now, and he see flares all of the time at night being set off by the Ft Campbell aircraft - and he has told me he has 'never' seen a perfect line of flares, they are alway all jagged- one burns out- one higher than the other,,,they leave huge smoke trails,,,some fall real fast, some hang in the sky,,,,,,a perfect match for what we all see on the video of Phoenix Lights.....but one question I have,,,,is...how far away is the Yuma proving grounds, were the Military says they are flares being set off--and is it visible from Phoenix....(well three questions) and how high would those flares have had to been set off to be seen from the camera shot...?

MarsAve

I saw a video several years that answered all those questions and super-imposed daylight footage over the flares footage to demonstrate how when they 'blinked out' it was really them disappearing behind a ridge and out of sight. The overlayed daytime footage was a perfect match.

I haven't seen that footage or documentary since - perhaps it's on youtube - I'll see if any of the searches bring back a title that rings a bell...unless you've already seen it?

Back