• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Is the McMinnville/Trent UFO photo's a hoax?

Is the Paul Trent McMinnville, Oregon UFO photo's a hoax?

• Yes

• Yes, it's a truck mirror as shown on a thread here on the Paracast

• No - it's an authentic flying saucer from another world

Results are only viewable after voting.
Two or three times per year, I pass by where the Trent photos were taken. From what has been gathered, the negatives are still under lock & key at the News-Register, which is McMinnville’s community newspaper. There has been brouhaha over the rights to the negatives where the paper will not release the negatives to Trent’s kinfolk who may want to hawk em’.

Aside from the sideshow, my lemming instinct tells me the saucer remarkably resembles the side mirror of Trent’s farm truck, which he possibly dislodged while backing into his shed/barn. Then again, there could be a stranger explanation.

As Roswell’s evil twin, there is an annual UFO festival in McMinnville Oregon celebrating the Trent sighting where individuals may get their groove on.

Two or three times per year, I pass by where the Trent photos were taken. From what has been gathered, the negatives are still under lock & key at the News-Register, which is McMinnville’s community newspaper. There has been brouhaha over the rights to the negatives where the paper will not release the negatives to Trent’s kinfolk who may want to hawk em’.

Aside from the sideshow, my lemming instinct tells me the saucer remarkably resembles the side mirror of Trent’s farm truck, which he possibly dislodged while backing into his shed/barn. Then again, there could be a stranger explanation.

As Roswell’s evil twin, there is an annual UFO festival in McMinnville Oregon celebrating the Trent sighting where individuals may get their groove on.

I lived in Oregon for 7 years and attended the UFO festival in Mcminnville twice. I stayed the night and also sat in on one of Stan Friedman's lectures (along with Betty Hill's niece).

Back