• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Is Podesta the Key to UFO Revelations?

Maybe Podesta is the in Kean's been waiting for ( if he or she doesn't mysteriously wind up in a plane crash or whatever first. )

So in the midst of ongoing crises and lower popularity and trust ratings, President Obama has called on John Podesta to help.

As some of you recall, Podesta is also vocal about calling for an end to so-called UFO secrecy:

John Podesta - Back with Barack - Exopolitics Institute News Service | Exopolitics Institute News Service

Perhaps there is some concern that Snowden could 'jump the shark' and release documents on this topic. Better to get out in front of it, than to be caught off guard? Or, it's just that Podesta is a good manager, and the President needs that at this time. Time will tell...

I'm not going to hold my breath.

correct answer.. here have a cookie :)

lighter-chocolate-chip-cookies1.jpg

Perhaps there is some concern that Snowden could 'jump the shark' and release documents on this topic. Better to get out in front of it, than to be caught off guard? Or, it's just that Podesta is a good manager, and the President needs that at this time. Time will tell...

Maybe, but I doubt it. I would think if he did have that information he would have announced it already. Not really any reason not to. Also seems like a different department would have that info not the NSA.

Why not the N.S.A.

Nasa always has fallen under NSA control, and still is, i have read it myself directly from nasa blurb, shouldnt be hard to find.

Nah more likely China or India will let the cat out of the bag if theirs one in there?

My chips are in China. Who knows what else that rabbit on the moon will find ?

Seriously, I'm not expecting any disclosure from nations who's culture places taboos on discussing the possibility of any near-earth presence of alien entities. Especially if the motive is to protect the religious sensibilities of conservative fundamentalists trying to push 'intelligent design' and denigrate science ;). Mission impossible in my books.

Go China !

Back