• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Is Edward Snowden dead?

What I love is how someone can spread a false story and a dozen other news agencies jump on board to spread the lie. Small wonder people hold media and journalism in contempt along side politicians.

Wheels within wheels; as a Brit, I'm still trying to decrypt the Theresa May reference in the comments on the article that Chris posted!

Wheels within wheels; as a Brit, I'm still trying to decrypt the Theresa May reference in the comments on the article that Chris posted!

This comment?

"Bridi Nic Bili ·
Tyrone (ghost town), New Mexico
The C.i.A. by keeping Snowden alive keeps him quiet about much information. Maybe, Snowden could think of a better way. But then, if Snowden is dead while he appears alive, then the C.i.A. has won. Due to the sick twisted machismo in the Intelligence field the Russians will never admit that the C.i.A. whacked Eddy. Russia needs more Theresa Mays."

I think that this is about the fact that may is a woman.

"Due to the sick twisted machismo"

I believe that the OP is implying that because may is a woman she would not be influenced by or exhibit "Machismo".

In other words when they write:

"Russia needs more Theresa Mays."

I think they mean Russia needs less Machismo.

Also I think that the fact that may was Home Secretary and is part of the NSC* is part of the reason she was chosen as an example by the OP

*The National Security Council (NSC) of the United Kingdom is a Cabinet Committee tasked with overseeing all issues related to national security, intelligence coordination, and defence strategy

National Security Council (United Kingdom) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back