• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Intro + my own personal experience

ufoaddict

Paranormal Novice
Hey I just want to introduce myself, my name is David, I've been listening to the paracast religiously all this week and last week, just found it online randomly. I'm 33, I've had two UFO experiences, one when I was 7 and one recently.

First sighting: Well I 7 years old, my brother was 12, we were driving out of our neighborhood with my mother when we lived in Colorado, as we were making a left turn at this intersection, we both at the same time, my brother and I (and I will never forget this) noticed something in the sky to the right of us...we both at the exact same time turned our heads up toward the sky to look up. What we saw was a red/orange ring shape just still in mid air, not moving...and then in 3 seconds it shot straight across the sky horizontally. Almost like it noticed us! Both my bother and I looked at each other and yelled to each other "did you see that!", we couldn't believe it...we told my dad and he believed us because he had witnessed a sighting himself one time. We to this day always mention that to each other...

Second sighting: January 21, 2007. Presidio Park, SF, CA. I and a friend were doing a ride to Marin through Presidio Park in San Francisco, he was ahead of me about 100 yards, as I was turning this corner pretty quickly on my bike, I look to the left of me to catch a view of the golden gate bridge, because I somehow knew this was the only chance I had from where we were riding to see the bridge, I see for about 5 seconds the weirdest looking object floating in mid-air. Now the description, this object was a rectangle, but rounded at the corners, it looked huge, but hard to say how huge. It had some strange red markings that almost looked like a door that shaped the roundness of the craft. The weirdest thing about this object was this "fluttering" wing like movement it had on each side, left and right. Almost like wings, the best I could describe it would be it's energy field or something. I don't know. Another strange note, just 50 yards from where I saw this object, coincidence or not, a woman was killed by a hit and run driver a couple years ago.

Well that's me! Anyone else have a UFO story?

cool, i dont have any storys about UFOs or little green men but been around when some cow mutilations happend some time ago. i was 16 at the time and did not think to to keep the news report i should track that down.

The skeptic in me says the first incident might be search lights directed at cloud bottom, while the second is a kite.

Back