• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Interview with Neil Arnold

freemars2259

Skilled Investigator
Richard's Room 101 - "A Room 101 Interview with Neil Arnold": http://www.binnallofamerica.com/rr10.24.8.html

"So far in these new text interviews we've centred on Ufology, so I'm sure this monster interview will make a nice change. Neil Arnold has written Monster! - The A-Z of Zooform Phenomena, a truly unique book with a foreword by Dr Karl Shuker. He has also done over 20 years of research into the "big cat" phenomenon. So when he volunteered to do an interview (after reading my ABCs - Alien Big Cats in Wales? piece), I quickly took up his offer...

Richard: Your book is called Monster! - The A-Z of Zooform Phenomena. What exactly do you mean by "Zooform Phenomena"?

Neil Arnold: Zooform Phenomena was a term coined by Fortean researcher Jonathan Downes who runs the Centre for Fortean Zoology. It is a term which collates a void of creatures which clearly aren't flesh and blood, yet which cryptozoology and the paranormal realm attempts to file, and yet such 'monsters' fit into neither."

http://www.binnallofamerica.com/rr10.24.8.html

Enjoy.

I think Greer knows all.

Dish rag doesn't know how accurate his name is.

banality - definition of banality by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

And for those of youz going to stick up for his program... You're bored and don't know better. His program is the froot loops to your vitamin. He is gone... yes, way gone. He's out there popping angel pimples because we need the oil..... Yes. It is that bad with him. I gave him a lot of room. And he took it...... He's beanie, without a bean bag. He will suckle on the bigger woo woo penis. No, he will.

Back