• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Interesting cryptid photos and videos

• Thread starter Paranormalfreak101
  • Start date

P

Paranormalfreak101

Could this be a real Bigfoot? Or another hoax?

wallace2.jpg

Looks pretty interesting....please post more pictures!

Gene Steinberg said:
Is that because he's afraid to show what she looks like in regular clothing? :)

His wife spoke about being afraid some hunter was going to shoot her. Surely Ray coulda wore the suit, and she take the photo no? Such a gentleman Ray....

or maybe she is unusually hairy. ex wife (Bohemian) was similar in appearance.

A true classic ghost photo!

tulipbw.jpg

I know it doesn't fit into catagory of cryptozoology, but its still cool!

pixelsmith said:
or maybe she is unusually hairy. ex wife (Bohemian) was similar in appearance.

*snort*

Paranormalfreak: I always liked that photo of the ghostie climbing the stairs, but it feels tired and sad...like they're laboring. I've seen it a bunch of times, and have never read that it's a hoax...anyone else have something more?

doesnt anyone else find it odd that this ghost appears to have two left hands?

pixelsmith said:
doesnt anyone else find it odd that this ghost appears to have two left hands?

It's unclear if it's only one apparition. Looks like it could be two.

I've seen the photo before but remember no details. Anyone recall a case name, or have any references for the image?

i tried to clear up the image in photoshop. there seems to be a face there.

Attachments

• tulipdb.jpg
    tulipdb.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1
A.LeClair said:
It's unclear if it's only one apparition. Looks like it could be two.

I've seen the photo before but remember no details. Anyone recall a case name, or have any references for the image?

In 1966 Ralph Hardy took that photo of the "Tulip Staircase" in the "Queen's House" section of the National Maritime Museum in Greenwich.
I found the info by looking into the top 10 ghost photos of all time.

Thanks for the info. Ank.

Pixel, did you put the face there as a goof? I found the original pic and can't see any indication of a face what so ever. Looks like you took David B's avatar and placed half of it in the photo lol.

yes leclair it was a joke.

the hammer headed thing looks a little bit like a Diplocaulus. could be a salamander.

pixelsmith said:
yes leclair it was a joke.

the hammer headed thing looks a little bit like a Diplocaulus. could be a salamander.

Who's face did you put in the ghost pic?

The hammer head pic is a modified salamander/lizard if I remember correctly.

Back