• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Interesting Alien Dreams of 2011

inomztietuseoe

Paranormal Novice
Hello. I am a young female alien experiencer who lives in central Utah. All that I will post are my own accounts, recorded to the best of my ability, and perhaps the odd, clearly labeled speculation. I ask that you approach my posts with an open mind and critical-thinking attitude. Because of the nature of my experiences, and the fact that I have no proof or other way to prove that my perceptions are correct, I do not expect anyone to believe me blindly. I am sharing my memories so that we may analyze them together, to better understand the possibilities of what they may mean, true or not.

As you may have gathered, few of my experiences thus far have been properly recorded. Most of them come in the form of dreams, and dreams and memories are fluid things, the mind forgets or changes things it does not understand. I often do not remember the exact date on which an experience occurs, but I will give my best approximation when I can. I will try to post events in chronological order, but, as I said, memories are fluid, sometimes disappearing and reappearing like driftwood in a storm. It may sometimes be best for me to record things when they are the most vivid in my mind, regardless of when they occured.

For now, I will tell you about several of last year's most interesting alien dreams. There were many others, but I don't want to overwhelm you guys right off the bat.

On the 31st of January, 2011, around 5 PM, I had a strange waking dream. This makes my whole story immediately seem very folly, but it seems real enough to me. In the dream, I was riding in the back seat of a large unmarked white van with two adults in the front seats and five or six other children/teenagers in the other seats. All of us (the children) were holding our arms, as the adults had taken blood or given us shots (I can't remember which, but I think it was a sedative) before we had been loaded into the van. We drove away from where they had given us the shots, and maybe an hour or two later, we were driving along a slightly raised road between fields. The skies were clear, and it was night throughout the entire dream.

Off to the right, just as I was dozing off, I saw a huge black cloud maybe half a mile away, just over a farmhouse or a siloh or something. The cloud caught my attention because it had a strange red glow sinking through the middle of it. I would have thought that it was a jet plane that had caught fire and was falling, but there was no sound until a few seconds after the fireball hit the ground. I took off my seatbelt and told the driver to stop, but she (I'm pretty sure it was a she... there was one adult woman and one adult man) only swerved the car and sort of jumped at the sound. I don't remember getting out of the van, but the next thing I remember was standing on the road, with the van flipped on its side about 50 feet down the road. My eyes were fixed on the explosion the whole time, and I only saw the van again later, when the rest of the people were running away from it.

I watched where the cloud had crashed, and a metal disc flew from inside the inferno off towards the road. It went behind a group of trees for a moment, and when I saw t coming down the road again, there were cars flipping under it. It was as if the disc was kept off of the ground by a powerfull rush of air, and these cars had been caught up in it and were being pushed around just ahead of the craft. The craft and the cars(the disc was maybe the size of a small car) went past me on the road for about 200 feet and then the craft hit one of the flipping cars and crashed. This was about when I looked back at the van, where the adults were trying to corral the kids away from the crash.

When I looked back at the disc, it had opened (or been broken open) and there were three beings. One of them was pulling themselves out of the craft away from me, so I didn't see them very well. The other two had climbed up and towards the right. They looked about 5-6 feet tall and wore yellow suits. They were greyish (none of the colors I describe should be taken too literally, as it was dark and the fire from across the field was probably doing strange things to the lighting) and had yellow-ish orange, wrap-around "eyes", like a fly. I put "eyes" in quotations because one of their "eyes" looked like it had been cracked open and was partially missing. I'm thinking the "eyes" were some kind of goggle. Anyways, I saw the two beings look over at where the fireball had crashed, and so I looked where they were looking.

There were at least three black helicopters flying around the smoke, and two others flying towards us with searchlights on. I heard the two things run or crawl away (it sounded like more than four feet moving around on the metal of the disc) and I ran up to the craft to see if the other being was still there. While I was running, I kept saying a name. I can't remember what it was, but I'm positive it was a name.

Before I got to the craft, I heard footsteps behind me, and two SWAT-looking guys pushed me aside. One of them circled the craft, the other picked up the remaining being and started walking back down the road to where one of the helicopters was hovering. The other guy slipped a harness over the craft and the other helicopter came to lift it away.

As the man with the being over his shoulder walked past, I looked at the thing's eyes I suddenly felt like I needed to help him, so I grabbed on to the man's arm and told him that what he was doing was wrong. He didn't respond, so I kept tugging and yelling. I think he knocked me out or something, because the next thing I remember was laying down on the road.

It was still night, and I could see flashlights and people over where the cloud had crashed. The cars and the van were gone, along with the craft and everyone who was there but me.

Then, from the direction from where the van had been driving, another craft came. But this was a different looking thing. The shape was smoother. The earlier disc ooked like a peice of crap compared to this. Again, the craft went past me, this time landing silently and gently 30 feet away. This craft was bigger, and harder to see, like it was made of a mirror I couldn't quite get my eyes to focus on it.

Again, three beings came out. They were taller than the other ones, and didn't wear suits They "thought" to me and asked me what had happened. I told them. When I was done, they started getting back on the craft. I said the name again and they stopped. They looked at me and at eachother for a while.

I said the name again and one more being came out of the disc. This one was about four feet tall, blue-gray, and wore a blue and silver suit. He walked right up to me and I was taken aback. He had a squareish jaw and human looking hands. His eyes weren't the solid black like the others, but a deep blue. He looked oddly like... me. It was really strange. It was like a whole lifetime of... something, was caught somewhere in the back of my mind and this... kid... was somehow behind it. He blinked, and he seemed to be asking me what I wanted. I didn't really know what I wanted, so I just offered my hand to him to shake. He looked at my hand for a while and then very cautiously touched the palm of my hand with his fingers. As soon as he touched my skin he pulled away, as if I had shocked him or something. He pushed the palm of his hand on my forehead and I was on the ground again. The last bit of him I remember was laying on the road and having him wave his hand over my hip, kinda like he was a pickpocket trying to steal my wallet without waking me up. Before he could steal anything or finish whatever it was that he was doing there was another explosion from where the cloud had landed who-knows-how-long before. All four of the beings immediately got back into their craft and were gone. I ran after them for as long as I could, even though I couldn't see them anymore, and I finally woke up from this dream or whatever right after a black helicopter shined it's searchlight on me.

Within a week of the above described dream, I had another. (around Feb. 3? 2011) In this dream, I was riding in the van with my family. We were on a relatively busy street on our way home. (Highland Drive or Holladay Boulevard I think) No... wait... I first saw the UFO when we were exiting the freeway onto the road... I think this was the case because I'm pretty sure we went under an overpass. It was a bulbous saucer shape, with a white light on top As we drove down the road, it got closer, to the point where I almost thought I could see someone inside the light. At this time, a light engulfed the van, and my brain felt like television static. (I don't really know how to better describe the feeling. Black and white static, a lightly electrical buzz... I don't know.) Anyways, the next thing I knew, we were on a different road. Again, it looked like we were exiting a freeway, only this time we were driving along a steep hill, with the freeway in a canyon or something off to the side of us. I was still looking at the UFO, it was in the same space in my vision, but I knew we had been moved. I could hear police sirens following either us or the ship.

The UFO kept getting closer and lower. Eventually, it crashed into a telephone pole, or the top of a tree, or something, and came crashing down onto the freeway. Immediately, two or three police cars stopped around the craft. My dad, who was driving, said, "Whoa," stopped the car and turned us toward the crash to watch.

It looked like the ship split into two halves horizontally, and three beings fell out. One of them wasn't moving, and was only halfway out of the ship. Another was crawling away from the craft, and was quickly surrounded by what looked like a SWAT team, guns aimed at his head. The third looked relatively unharmed, and was hunched over the injured one, staring (and hissing?) at the SWAT guys. These beings looked different from the ones in my other dreams, taller paler, and naked. They also had almost a kangaroo-like bone structure, and they walked up on the balls of their feet, hunched over. They seemed too big for the ship to me... apparently they don't mind being cozy with eachother.

The SWAT guys seemed to yell something at him. I'm guessing he didn't do what they wanted him to, because they shot the injured being in the head, and the third being took off towards us, up the steep hill and through the trees. My dad said, "Whoa," turned the car back around and started us away from the scene. We didn't get far before the third being jumped out in front of our car and started banging on the windshield. He looked terrified, so I intictively climbed up into the passenger seat and rolled down the window. My dad yelled at me and asked me what the hell I was doing, and I told him that I wasn't gonna let the cops shoot someone who I hadn't seen do anything wrong. That seemed to satisfy him, but he still seemed uneasy. My dad is a bit loopy, so none of his behavior really bothered me. I helped the being through the window. He was a lot bigger than I had thought, he had to tuck his knees up into his chest and put his feet on the dashboard just to fit into the seat. I don't remember the rest very clearly, but I remember putting my hand on his shoulder at one point, and having black helicopters chase our car. It felt like I was talking to him. I remember wondering how we would get away and where we could hide him until he was rescued.

My memory of the next one is very vague, but I distinctly remember one moment from it. There were two small greys, one standing near me and the other, injured, in my arms. They were both maybe 3 1/2 - 4 feet tall. It seems like the later the dreams occured, the smaller and more fragile the greys seem.

It was nightime, in an empty parking lot. The moon was bright, so I didn't have much trouble seeing. The three of us were hidden behind a minivan (the van that my family owned last year, and the same van from the previous dream), taking cover from something.

This dream stands out the most to me because of the extent of physical contact with the grey in my arms. This is the first dream where I really got a sense of them. They smelled like soggy cardboard, almost a light, scrambled-egg type of smell. Their skin was soft, and slightly loose of their frame, like an older person, but a very in-shape older person. Like I said before, he was injured, and I could feel him seem to get cooler in my arms. If I remember right, it was his legs that were hurt. I don't remember if there was any blood, but he couldn't walk. I felt that the most important thing was to keep him warm until I could get them back to their ship or wherever. I would have rubbed him to keep him warm, but he seemed so fragile. So, I intead lifted up my shirt and held him against my belly. He almost immediately got a bit more color in him, and he seemed to relax more. His companion smiled at me and I woke up.

I have posted these experiences on several forums, with a weak response. I'd like to know what you guys think. Could these be real? Or screen memories?

Thanks for reading. I will try to post more, including my more recent dreams, and more from last year. Feel free to leave comments or questions.

Hello. I am a young female alien experiencer who lives in central Utah. All that I will post are my own accounts, recorded to the best of my ability, and perhaps the odd, clearly labeled speculation. [...]

Thanks for reading. I will try to post more, including my more recent dreams, and more from last year. Feel free to leave comments or questions.
What do you mean "I am an alien experiencer?" I have interacted with unidentified aerial craft off and on since 1977. I have never directly interacted with any beings. Not yet! I have never dreamed about UFOs. I have had strange dreams, and I have wondered how my subconscious mind could fabricate such fantastic vivid dreams. The UFO phenomenon is real; I have yet to learn the underlying nature of the beings, or what it all means. Have you ever observed any UFOs in the sky? In my opinion what you are describing is dreams. You will need to provide more information.

Nice story but as Voyager has said it needs evidence to back it up or they are just that dreams.
Not saying you are not having them, I am just saying this is really conjecture and we have no way of either verifying or falsifying the information you provide.

Aside from that welcome to the paracast :)

What do you mean "I am an alien experiencer?" I have interacted with unidentified aerial craft off and on since 1977. I have never directly interacted with any beings. Not yet! I have never dreamed about UFOs. I have had strange dreams, and I have wondered how my subconscious mind could fabricate such fantastic vivid dreams. The UFO phenomenon is real; I have yet to learn the underlying nature of the beings, or what it all means. Have you ever observed any UFOs in the sky? In my opinion what you are describing is dreams. You will need to provide more information.

I use the term "experiencer" simply because it fits best. What my dreams describe to me are not abductions, nor specific messages. So, I do not consider myself an "abductee" or "contactee". If I am anything, it is either subconciously imaginative, or an experiencer.

I do not personally have any experiences with seeing a UFO that could not be easily explained. I have seen lights at night, but nothing during the day. My family, however, has told me about their past sightings.

Yes, the easiest answer is that these are only dreams. It is very likely that this is all in my head. I post these dreams on the off chance that they will match up with the experiences of others.

Nice story but as Voyager has said it needs evidence to back it up or they are just that dreams.
Not saying you are not having them, I am just saying this is really conjecture and we have no way of either verifying or falsifying the information you provide.

Aside from that welcome to the paracast :)

Thank you for the welcome.

Yes, it is all conjecture. I have no evidence. I have the words of myself, my family, and the occasional doctor or research paper. The connections I make between them are guesswork.

Very odd dreams..do you still have them? I think I may have disscussed it but I had dreams about the titanic.now dose that mean I was there in a past life? Nope its from having a relitive who dies on the ship and an intrest in the ship...

Very odd dreams..do you still have them? I think I may have disscussed it but I had dreams about the titanic.now dose that mean I was there in a past life? Nope its from having a relitive who dies on the ship and an intrest in the ship...

Yes, I still have them.

I know that the mind is a tricky thing, but I've been having dreams about grays consistantly for years. The only reasons I can think of for this is that I develouped an obsession about them after the first dream, or that they represent something traumatic that I have forgotten. I do not obsess about any one subject for very long, I never have.

I must ask are any of these dreams sexual in nature? (if so please just say yes or no..and spare us the TMI) do the "Greys" ever use probes or conduct exams of any kind? have your ecounters been like steiber or Betty Hill? and finally have you tried to ask these creatures anything or tried to "controll" the dream in any way?

I must ask are any of these dreams sexual in nature? (if so please just say yes or no..and spare us the TMI) do the "Greys" ever use probes or conduct exams of any kind? have your ecounters been like steiber or Betty Hill? and finally have you tried to ask these creatures anything or tried to "controll" the dream in any way?

Yes, a few of my dreams have included sex. Not with the grays, but with other humans. In these dreams, the gray participate minimally, usually only watching.

Yes, I have also had dreams that better fit the mold of typical abduction reports, but they are harder to remember clearly. Most of what I do remember are brief flashes of what seem like tests. The only two dreams like this that have happened more than once include a non-intrusive body exam, where the grays seem to be studying my various skin imperfections and scars, and a brief dream of being completely immersed in a reddish-orange liquid, with several grays looking down at me.

Yes, I usually try to talk to them as much as possible. I'm not sure if they understand spoken words well or not (I usually have to repeat myself many times), but they do react when I draw things for them, or think at one of them specifically. They do occasionally make vocal noises, but nothing that sounds like words.

I have had very little success controlling any of my dreams. I have never derailed an alien dream, nor been able to bring one on. I haven't even been able to make them appear in my normal dreams.

As a person who actively uses and encourages dream analysis in my work, I'll just pass along a few quick observations. These are just a few superficial observations which are by no means meant to explain away your experiences or perspective. How you feel is very important in your situation, no matter what advice you may have heard on the contrary.

The relationship between context and character POV often provides pretty good clues as to what's going on in the overall dream process: in your case your dreams seem to be addressing a reoccurring theme, an intervention or encounter of sorts which all revolve around a particular developmental stage: childhood. Without going into too much detail, this could at a very fundamental level a particular developmental sticking point, or a dramatic developmental event -among a number of other things. Whatever the particulars, it seems safe to say that themes like yours often repeat in those cases where a psychic renewal process is trying to work its bugs out. While seeing an alien may seem pretty significant to you, in terms of the language of the subconscious, the psyche is actually used to pumping out these kinds of things. Actually, images like aliens most likely emerged when humans popped into consciousness. The modern alien, it seems, has surged as a central dream motiff in our current cultural paradigm. It's there at both unconscious and conscious levels, which simply may be a reflection of our personal and cultural reactions to our rapidly evolving global metaculture. We’re always in transition, however, and hence the slightly updated image shift. What's beneath this is an equally tumultous objective psyche, you can be sure.

Now, having given you a generic analytic redux of your dream process, there are a couple other interesting things to consider here. There very well be another layer to this. The relationship between dream process and alternate states of consciousness, such as those exhibited in Lucid Dream states and OBEs (Out of Body Experiences) is not well understood. At all. The belief in a multidimensional human nature from those in the OBE camp (i.e. Lucid Dreaming, Astral Projection, Remote Viewing, Meditation, Near Death Experience, etc), is pretty common if not ubiquitous. And not just from those “fringe” folks, but from those in various ancient and modern esoteric, Eastern religious and transpersonal metaphysical schools. Scientific exploration of human multidimensionality is just getting started for the most part, and can be seen in the works of folks like Stephen LaBerge, Michael Persinger, and other folks at progressive universities such as University of Virgina, MIT, and other private research institutes like The School of Noetic Sciences, The Monroe Foundation, et al. For those interested in studying the dream process, Lucid Dreaming and the OBE in general creates a number of thought provoking questions. Foremost is understanding the body/mind relationship; the relationships of consciousness and state consciousness, which in sleep and the various 'tween states there does seem to be a strong indications of energetic multidimensionality, or of a division of subtle energetic and consciousness substates. For you, I'd strongly suggest that you take a look at some of the literature out there in this regard, as it can only help to consider a broader spectrum of perspectives. I think you may be surprised to hear a lot of the same narratives circulating out there, from both active Lucid Dreaming and OBE communities.

In any case, happy dreaming! And enjoy the process.

As a person who actively uses and encourages dream analysis in my work, I'll just pass along a few quick observations. These are just a few superficial observations which are by no means meant to explain away your experiences or perspective. How you feel is very important in your situation, no matter what advice you may have heard on the contrary.

The relationship between context and character POV often provides pretty good clues as to what's going on in the overall dream process: in your case your dreams seem to be addressing a reoccurring theme, an intervention or encounter of sorts which all revolve around a particular developmental stage: childhood. Without going into too much detail, this could at a very fundamental level a particular developmental sticking point, or a dramatic developmental event -among a number of other things. Whatever the particulars, it seems safe to say that themes like yours often repeat in those cases where a psychic renewal process is trying to work its bugs out. While seeing an alien may seem pretty significant to you, in terms of the language of the subconscious, the psyche is actually used to pumping out these kinds of things. Actually, images like aliens most likely emerged when humans popped into consciousness. The modern alien, it seems, has surged as a central dream motiff in our current cultural paradigm. It's there at both unconscious and conscious levels, which simply may be a reflection of our personal and cultural reactions to our rapidly evolving global metaculture. We’re always in transition, however, and hence the slightly updated image shift. What's beneath this is an equally tumultous objective psyche, you can be sure.

Now, having given you a generic analytic redux of your dream process, there are a couple other interesting things to consider here. There very well be another layer to this. The relationship between dream process and alternate states of consciousness, such as those exhibited in Lucid Dream states and OBEs (Out of Body Experiences) is not well understood. At all. The belief in a multidimensional human nature from those in the OBE camp (i.e. Lucid Dreaming, Astral Projection, Remote Viewing, Meditation, Near Death Experience, etc), is pretty common if not ubiquitous. And not just from those “fringe” folks, but from those in various ancient and modern esoteric, Eastern religious and transpersonal metaphysical schools. Scientific exploration of human multidimensionality is just getting started for the most part, and can be seen in the works of folks like Stephen LaBerge, Michael Persinger, and other folks at progressive universities such as University of Virgina, MIT, and other private research institutes like The School of Noetic Sciences, The Monroe Foundation, et al. For those interested in studying the dream process, Lucid Dreaming and the OBE in general creates a number of thought provoking questions. Foremost is understanding the body/mind relationship; the relationships of consciousness and state consciousness, which in sleep and the various 'tween states there does seem to be a strong indications of energetic multidimensionality, or of a division of subtle energetic and consciousness substates. For you, I'd strongly suggest that you take a look at some of the literature out there in this regard, as it can only help to consider a broader spectrum of perspectives. I think you may be surprised to hear a lot of the same narratives circulating out there, from both active Lucid Dreaming and OBE communities.

In any case, happy dreaming! And enjoy the process.

Thank you for the advice. I will look into it.

Not to go to far off topic but hotkafka said "...As a person who actively uses and encourages dream analysis in my work, "..

I'm a hard core dream recorder and I'm considering getting the book "introduction to dream tending" by stephen aizenstat. Do you have any insight on the book, author and the concept( of dream tending) ?

Not to go to far off topic but hotkafka said "...As a person who actively uses and encourages dream analysis in my work, "..

I'm a hard core dream recorder and I'm considering getting the book "introduction to dream tending" by stephen aizenstat. Do you have any insight on the book, author and the concept( of dream tending) ?

I haven't read too much of Dr. Aizenstat's work, however it appears as if he's adding his own personal twist to the Active Imagination process, a concept of Jung's and a depth psychology staple, which isn't all that uncommon amongst dream workers. If you're interested in getting a closer look at the idea, check out Jung on Active Imagination, or Innerwork: Using Dreams and Active Imagination for Personal Growth by Robert Johnson. Other than that, I can't really help you.

Back