• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Interdimensional experiences

JustSomeGuy

Paranormal Novice
This may sound like a weird question but is there any such thing as people who have seen something that cannot be explained by any other means than an interdimensional experience? For example, something seemingly impossible where an object of apparent solid materials is melded into another solid object without any apparent consequence? Is there such a thing? Thanks.

This may sound like a weird question but is there any such thing as people who have seen something that cannot be explained by any other means than an interdimensional experience? For example, something seemingly impossible where an object of apparent solid materials is melded into another solid object without any apparent consequence? Is there such a thing? Thanks.
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure that people have had such experiences, but whether or not they were "interdimensional experiences" depends on what you mean by an "interdimensional experience".

To Add: I've said more than once that I think I walked through some kind of "dimensional portal" back in the 70s. But that's just a convenience term for what would be better described as a passage between parallel universes.

Last edited:
There are so many answers to this. You can look at it from a spiritual viewpoint or a scientific viewpoint or understand that the two might actually be the same thing. Starting with spiritual, many people believe that angels can manifest in the flesh. They would be coming from a different dimension to our dimension.

With science, quantum physicists constantly delve into the inter-dimensional. They study all aspects of dimensions. Additionally, it should be understood that everything that we consider physical is made of matter and energy. Since matter is made of atoms with mass and energy, it is quite possible that one physical object could become another simply by rearranging, adding or subtracting atoms. The types of atoms and the arrangement of atoms create molecules which grouped together create physical objects.

Psi should also be mentioned here. While some people, particularly many scientists, do not believe in psychic abilities, many governments have used remote viewing to have a person's mind or consciousness travel to a distant location and view something that they had no other means of seeing. Some scientists have studied varying aspects of psi. There could be energies that have not yet been discovered by science. Science claims that they have the definitive answers. Yet, they constantly discover new things.

So, yes, it is possible. What is it exactly? That is not something that cannot easily be quantified or labeled. Keeping an open mind is important because knowledge constantly changes. There could be an answer in the future that science has not yet discovered.

There are so many answers to this ... What is it exactly? That is not something that cannot easily be quantified or labeled. Keeping an open mind is important because knowledge constantly changes. There could be an answer in the future that science has not yet discovered.
I like how you keep an open mind. At the same time, it's important for a mind to be organized ( don't use me as an example :p ). That means identifying and defining the various concepts associated with the subject, and then being clear about which ones you mean when bringing-up a topic about it. In this case, we can be open to any experience that fits in a general sense, and then study it closer to see where it fits.

Last edited:
I will tell you about an experience that happened within the last year. This may seem like an absolutely impossible story but this actually happened:

I was at home and sat down to have lunch at my coffee table (sitting on the floor) and watching TV. It was like any other day, it was probably around noon or so. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw something move on the ceiling. It was about 8ft away and the room was well-lit. I looked up directly at this thing and to my shock, it was the arm of a robot. I instantly became horrified as it was of a very sophisticated design that I had never seen before.

The motion was very fluid. It was a mechanical design, not some amorphous material. The overall length was about 3-4 feet and it was black. In my mind I felt instantly that A) I should not be seeing this and B) If the operator of this thing believes that I am watching it, something very bad was going to happen to me in an instant.

I put my eyes back on the television and started eating and watching television, pretending that I had not seen this thing. I have very good peripheral vision and I continued to watch it for several minutes. It had a gripper much like any other robot you have seen, a standard pincher that was about 3-4 inches in length. This arm moved around somewhat rapidly and it appeared to me that it was trying to snatch something from the air like it was trying to snatch a floating particle like dust particles perhaps. It was moving quickly.

There was no detectable sound. It was definitely searching for something. I sat and watched this thing for several minutes and all the while trying to not show any signs of stress. It is amazing what you can do when you are presented with the impossible. I felt that it could go sidewise at any second and I had no idea what might happen. When I finished my meal as quickly as I could I turned off the set, walked into my kitchen, set down my plate and drink, called my dogs, and immediately exited the house and drove away.

I went down the road a mile or two and walked my dogs at my usual walking spot. On that walk, I thought about what just had happened a few minutes earlier. Who was I going to tell? My girlfriend would seriously think I was mentally ill. Perhaps if she told me something like that I would think she was ill? Anyway, I walked and thought to myself that it would be just best to ignore this whole event and pretend that it did not happen, as any discussion of this, or obsessively thinking about it could ruin my life in ways that I could not imagine. I would not believe me.

Amazingly enough, from that day forward, I had completely forgotten about it. One evening, not long ago, I was sitting with my girlfriend and we saw something on television and the topic came up of someone seeing something extraordinary and how difficult that would be to be in that situation. Immediately I had a recall of what happened. I then just immediately blurted out what I had seen without really thinking about the consequences. Luckily she did not take this seriously (either that or she currently has major concerns kept to herself).

Now the reason that I asked about interdimensional space is that no other explanation (in my limited understanding of space and time) fits. This thing had penetrated the drywall in the ceiling and was moving around without any form of light or heat or anything. It was coexisting with other matter in a completely fluid way. There was no damage to the ceiling, no discoloration, nothing. A couple of things come to mind. One is that we are living in some kind of artificial "Matrix" (like the movie) and that matrix had a glitch in it. That is a very frightening thought to me.

The second thing that comes to mind is that there is some other highly sophisticated civilization (perhaps our own species in a distant future) that is able to permeate our space-time at will and is obviously largely undetected. Could it have been an illusion? A trick of the mind? Not if you ask me because I have never had any experience of visual hallucinations ever. I was not asleep, I had not just crawled out of bed. I was completely sober, I do not drink, I do not take any drugs.

If you ask me, I know this event happened and it will probably plague my mind forever if I do not put it back in the recesses of my mind as I had managed to do before. There is not much more that I can add to the story. Perhaps if someone sees something extraordinary like I did they will not be afraid to share their own story of a seemingly impossible event. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will tell you about an experience that happened within the last year. This may seem like an absolutely impossible story but this actually happened:

I was at home and sat down to have lunch at my coffee table (sitting on the floor) and watching TV. It was like any other day, it was probably around noon or so. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw something move on the ceiling. It was about 8ft away and the room was well-lit. I looked up directly at this thing and to my shock, it was the arm of a robot. I instantly became horrified as it was of a very sophisticated design that I had never seen before.

The motion was very fluid. It was a mechanical design, not some amorphous material. The overall length was about 3-4 feet and it was black. In my mind I felt instantly that A) I should not be seeing this and B) If the operator of this thing believes that I am watching it, something very bad was going to happen to me in an instant.

I put my eyes back on the television and started eating and watching television, pretending that I had not seen this thing. I have very good peripheral vision and I continued to watch it for several minutes. It had a gripper much like any other robot you have seen, a standard pincher that was about 3-4 inches in length. This arm moved around somewhat rapidly and it appeared to me that it was trying to snatch something from the air like it was trying to snatch a floating particle like dust particles perhaps. It was moving quickly.

There was no detectable sound. It was definitely searching for something. I sat and watched this thing for several minutes and all the while trying to not show any signs of stress. It is amazing what you can do when you are presented with the impossible. I felt that it could go sidewise at any second and I had no idea what might happen. When I finished my meal as quickly as I could I turned off the set, walked into my kitchen, set down my plate and drink, called my dogs, and immediately exited the house and drove away.

I went down the road a mile or two and walked my dogs at my usual walking spot. On that walk, I thought about what just had happened a few minutes earlier. Who was I going to tell? My girlfriend would seriously think I was mentally ill. Perhaps if she told me something like that I would think she was ill? Anyway, I walked and thought to myself that it would be just best to ignore this whole event and pretend that it did not happen, as any discussion of this, or obsessively thinking about it could ruin my life in ways that I could not imagine. I would not believe me.

Amazingly enough, from that day forward, I had completely forgotten about it. One evening, not long ago, I was sitting with my girlfriend and we saw something on television and the topic came up of someone seeing something extraordinary and how difficult that would be to be in that situation. Immediately I had a recall of what happened. I then just immediately blurted out what I had seen without really thinking about the consequences. Luckily she did not take this seriously (either that or she currently has major concerns kept to herself).

Now the reason that I asked about interdimensional space is that no other explanation (in my limited understanding of space and time) fits. This thing had penetrated the drywall in the ceiling and was moving around without any form of light or heat or anything. It was coexisting with other matter in a completely fluid way. There was no damage to the ceiling, no discoloration, nothing. A couple of things come to mind. One is that we are living in some kind of artificial "Matrix" (like the movie) and that matrix had a glitch in it. That is a very frightening thought to me.

The second thing that comes to mind is that there is some other highly sophisticated civilization (perhaps our own species in a distant future) that is able to permeate our space-time at will and is obviously largely undetected. Could it have been an illusion? A trick of the mind? Not if you ask me because I have never had any experience of visual hallucinations ever. I was not asleep, I had not just crawled out of bed. I was completely sober, I do not drink, I do not take any drugs.

If you ask me, I know this event happened and it will probably plague my mind forever if I do not put it back in the recesses of my mind as I had managed to do before. There is not much more that I can add to the story. Perhaps if someone sees something extraordinary like I did they will not be afraid to share their own story of a seemingly impossible event. Thanks.
I love this account, man! And as a guy that's had plenty of weird experiences myself, many posted on this forum, my advice is to not overthink it - it may be metaphorical, or your mind making sense of something truly wild, or just one of those "shit happens" kinda deals.

The human experience is rife with these kinds of things. I think many people have them - they just don't talk about them. I guess my question would be what else was going on in your life when this happened? Any big events before this or after this? How were you sleeping at the time - any weird dreams?

Like you, when I have these experiences they seem disconnected from anything else. My life is pretty rational, and I have nothing to connect these experiences to, and there's no narrative at all there - they just happen, and then go away. There's no message or story to them.

I love this account, man! And as a guy that's had plenty of weird experiences myself, many posted on this forum, my advice is to not overthink it - it may be metaphorical, or your mind making sense of something truly wild, or just one of those "shit happens" kinda deals.

The human experience is rife with these kinds of things. I think many people have them - they just don't talk about them. I guess my question would be what else was going on in your life when this happened? Any big events before this or after this? How were you sleeping at the time - any weird dreams?

Like you, when I have these experiences they seem disconnected from anything else. My life is pretty rational, and I have nothing to connect these experiences to, and there's no narrative at all there - they just happen, and then go away. There's no message or story to them.

Nothing unusual going on at the time. As I stated, I have never hallucinated. Due to the nature of the level of sophistication, and the exacting movements of this thing, over several minutes, I have no doubt that it was some actual manifestation of -- something, not a trick of the mind. When I first saw it, I looked directly at it for a good couple of seconds before I reacted and turned away, observing it for several minutes through my peripheral vision.

My mind is open to anything including a portal to a different space and time. An archaeological dig in the distant future? If soil builds up one inch per 500 years, and the position was about 12ft off the ground, that would be about 72K years into the future. It is hard to imagine 1,000 years into the future let alone 72,000 years in the future.

Another possibility is that perhaps the past, present, and future actually do co-exist, and every now and then some natural portal randomly opens up connecting the present, or past, to the future? My feeling is that witnessing an event like that is like winning the lotto, the odds of another event are approximately zero. I surely never expect to see anything like it in my lifetime.

My gut feeling is that the operators if they were intentionally permeating space and time to observe my environment as if they were observing an ant colony, they ultimately did not react to my presence. Did they (the operators) believe that I did not see it? Of course, in highlight, you ask yourself, why did I not have the guts to grab a camera and film it? Until you are faced with something of that nature, you have no idea how you are going to react. My innate reaction was to play the fool, like playing dead, and I am still here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing unusual going on at the time. As I stated, I have never hallucinated. Due to the nature of the level of sophistication, and the exacting movements of this thing, over several minutes, I have no doubt that it was some actual manifestation of -- something, not a trick of the mind. When I first saw it, I looked directly at it for a good couple of seconds before I reacted and turned away, observing it for several minutes through my peripheral vision. My mind is open to anything including a portal to a different space and time. An archaeological dig in the distant future? If soil builds up one inch per 500 years, and the position was about 12ft off the ground, that would be about 72K years into the future. It is hard to imagine 1,000 years into the future let alone 72,000 years in the future. Another possibility is that perhaps the past, present, and future actually do co-exist, and every now and then some natural portal randomly opens up connecting the present, or past, to the future? My feeling is that witnessing an event like that is like winning the lotto, the odds of another event are approximately zero. I surely never expect to see anything like it in my lifetime. My gut feeling is that the operators if they were intentionally permeating space and time to observe my environment as if they were observing an ant colony, they ultimately did not react to my presence. Did they (the operators) believe that I did not see it? Of course, in highlight, you ask yourself, why did I not have the guts to grab a camera and film it? Until you are faced with something of that nature, you have no idea how you are going to react. My innate reaction was to play the fool, like playing dead, and I am still here.
Every time I've seen something, I've either been too shocked to grab a camera or just felt like "nothing to see here" and kept on doing what I've been doing. And sometimes I feel like I know exactly what it is, and that me seeing it is some kind of screw up and I should stay quiet, or it's no big deal. And then after, I can't understand why I felt that way.

Only time that was different is when I saw a weird sparkly line in the sky once with my son. But that didn't really show up on the photos anyway.

I hear you, man.

The classic "Greys" is not correct in the regards alleged dimensional activities rather -Orange-Blue-Aqua tall and small creatures -Red eyes at night and blue-green daytime. Large long hands -claws in some cases and humiond looking. Use of 'classical Orbs which can change in color and size . Alleged dimensional world blue-green and light brown- breathable air 'Bubble' vast areas and keep tabs on those they choose-select- For example -one whose was caught in serious car crash walked out no scratchs -car total wreck - they decide when and where to contact not us. Roswell Memo is tip of the iceberg and UFO-Cover UP (Flying Saucers). Also capabilities of cloaking of crafts and Elon Musk interview does not have the need to know not seen the Archive either and nor the Commander in Chief to extent of Archive . Also Global Phenomena not just USA either and Don Ecker spot on .

Speaking of Elon Musk, he was recently on the Joe Rogan Experience recently (within the last week or two). He dismissed the idea that aliens are here. Further, which I found highly dubious, is that he claimed that he did not see the released films from the Navy taken in CA where the tick-tack craft was filmed with IR cameras. Ah, who hasn't seen it? Come on man.

Speaking of Elon Musk, he was recently on the Joe Rogan Experience recently (within the last week or two). He dismissed the idea that aliens are here. Further, which I found highly dubious, is that he claimed that he did not see the released films from the Navy taken in CA where the tick-tack craft was filmed with IR cameras. Ah, who hasn't seen it? Come on man.
I suppose stranger things have happened, but this is the same guy who believes we're probably living in a Matrix type simulation. These eccentric high-level thinkers sometimes have blind spots in the most obvious places.

He is definitely eccentric. It was not that many years ago that he was terrified of AI. Then he and Jack Ma do a presentation together and he comes out with "AI is love". Very bizarre thinking. As the old adage goes, there is a fine line between genius and madness.

The Philadelphia Experiment, if it's real, was said to have melded people and materials together. Perhaps their experiments have advanced?

This may sound like a weird question but is there any such thing as people who have seen something that cannot be explained by any other means than an interdimensional experience?
I have experienced a number of such events which very strongly point to interdimensional activity (which I would call harassment) over the past 4 decades.

Including such things as:

** Remote physical manipulation of objects, sometimes with considerable physical force, no visible cause, no earthquakes (a number of instances where my car was shoved around on a dry, clean, level road in perfect condition, no wind at all - others have reported the same thing)

** Objects disappearing while I was wide awake, daytime, sometimes witnessed, and objects re-appearing daytime, sometimes witnessed (sometimes the objects are very cold)

** Electromagnetic (radio) signals and sound emitting from points in mid-air (EM source located by directional detectors)

** Even people who suddenly appear in environments where visibility is clear in all directions, or suddenly disappear, or suddenly "jump" a few hundred feet instantaneously (one case verified by tracks in a frost cover as dense as snow)

After so many years of this crap, it's boring and I wish the interdimensional beings would go pick on someone else!

-- Squirrel

Here's another angle which seems to relate to this thread:

Paranormal and UFO investigator David Paulides
made some very interesting revelations in this
recent video:

- 30 min.

... David's narrative got my attention at a few
points, starting at time slider 5:50 and going
to the end.

David reports that Skinwalker Ranch volunteer
investigators get "harassment" and have
witnessed and experienced things that strongly