• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Interdimensional Being or Classical Extraterrestrial?

I have a feeling the entities have mastered the secrets of light, quantum mechanics, and space-time. I think distance and time are illusions.

If you read Jerome Clark's excellent encyclopedias and books, almost all pre-1947 CT3's describe human occupants.
If the universe we're in is some kind of generated construct, then in a sense, distance and time could very well be illusions. However if this universe is the original, then distance and time would be natural facets of it's existence and non-illusory. The problem is knowing which is the case.

All of the above is possible and since the invention of the computer has given humans the ability to long distance calculations on such scenarios. If we live in a higher intelligent design then theorise all types of contact with higher intelligence has to be control. One type of grand master example Dr Who we all should have experince personnel glimpses of its capabilities. Thus religious ideologies from the creators has a place with in a simulation of design . Artifical Intelligence willl over take humanity in the next step of evolution unless a biological disater of nuclear wars or contact with a aggressive non-earth intelligence.

Well... you don't have to travel at relativistic speeds necessarily.

A few years ago, I was having ongoing conversations with one of the luminaries in this field, who had fantastic ideas about how they get around the universe quickly. Which were very cool ideas involving wormholes, warp drives, parallel universes, all kinds of things.

I offered as a counterpoint that all of that was cool, but not really required if you alter your frame of reference about these things. Somewhere on this site, I once posted a theoretical way to send humans to other solar systems with existing chemical rocket technology. Slowly.

In essence, you take a bunch of human embryos, freeze them, stick them in a Voyager-esque kind of probe, and just shoot them off willy nilly into the universe, pointed at local stars. It would get there in thousands of years, if at all, and if it found a suitable planet, could parachute a lander down, warm up the embryos, and 'birth' them on the planet. No warp drives or 'dimensional' travel required. All with existing technology.

It gets even niftier with a post-singularly society capable of working nanotech, AI, and the ability to store personalities. You create a similar probe, only loaded with smart nanotech and AI - with the stored minds of hundreds or thousands of you on board. It lands, and uses existing material in the solar system to replicate bases, ships, and then individuals, ready to go. What would such a thing look like?

Well, actually a lot like stuff we see. Lots of variety in ships, because they're not manufactured - they're grown for individual purposes and then likely scrapped for material. The ships might not have occupants at all most of the time - the stored minds could be relocated to the craft directly at will. Entities could be grown in-situ upon landing if needed. The craft could therefore be solid state, and g-forces wouldn't be an issue. The entities you see have similar morphology to the biology present in that solar system so they can interact with it. But that morphology is still fluid, and subject to change. There would also be a timeless quality to it - because these entities wouldn't be mortal in our sense of it. They could do research programs over thousands or millions of years.
I like this model for a possible technological description of the potential processes behind the intelligently controlled advanced tech we see in our skies and oceans. It also helps to account for the more paranormal aspects of this tech when it gets reported as ghostlike and ephemeral.

On the latest episode Clark drew a line between the seemingly more physical UFO event fo the more Fortean experience anomaly that leaves less captúrale evidence (not too sure about all those Bigfoot footprints or other anomalous prints and scratches....hmmm). And I’ve been wondering about this whole aspect of agency at work during close up encounters with cryptids and other alien creatures or oddities, like Sam the Sandown Clown. There is a specific intelligence at work here.CDCD6E21-F085-45E0-8CE4-0A98F47EC5A4.png
These experience anomalies interact and communicate with us. Are they just another example of this technology that you are talking about in terms of manufacturing physical identities for entities to inhabit?

That helps to make sense of the cultural referencing that takes place inside the more bizarre of entity encounters. I mean why the heckin’ are MIB experiences always dressed in what feels like a pastiche of film noir? Are these also investigations of the populous? I really like your theory because it provides a practical example of Vallée’s contention that in quantum reality anything is possibles it also fulfills the other Clarke’s assertion that some technology can look like magic.

Anyways; i was thinking about Clark’s ideas that separate the event anomaly from the experience anomaly and the whole notion of agency at work inside many of the reported experience anomalies when I read your post. It made me consider how there is also an intelligence and intentionality at work; sometimes, they are even interactive. There is purpose here, no matter who irrational it may appear.

Your model could cover it all, and even bolsters the American Cosmic thesis, that borrows heavily from Vallée, that the control system is making and guiding religious thought on the planet.

But then it could all just be the occasional blending of realities that our limited biology can not easily perceive. Some get to see the alofeland frog and others the flash of a sea monster in the lake. So maybe, like seeing a hummingbird in late autumn, it is just an ephemeral quantum breath that flickers briefly in our world. Some are lucky enough to see such magical moments.A107E8D6-3C2D-41A2-A77E-F889F8676958.jpeg

I like this model for a possible technological description of the potential processes behind the intelligently controlled advanced tech we see in our skies and oceans. It also helps to account for the more paranormal aspects of this tech when it gets reported as ghostlike and ephemeral.

On the latest episode Clark drew a line between the seemingly more physical UFO event fo the more Fortean experience anomaly that leaves less captúrale evidence (not too sure about all those Bigfoot footprints or other anomalous prints and scratches....hmmm). And I’ve been wondering about this whole aspect of agency at work during close up encounters with cryptids and other alien creatures or oddities, like Sam the Sandown Clown. There is a specific intelligence at work here.CDCD6E21-F085-45E0-8CE4-0A98F47EC5A4.png
These experience anomalies interact and communicate with us. Are they just another example of this technology that you are talking about in terms of manufacturing physical identities for entities to inhabit?

That helps to make sense of the cultural referencing that takes place inside the more bizarre of entity encounters. I mean why the heckin’ are MIB experiences always dressed in what feels like a pastiche of film noir? Are these also investigations of the populous? I really like your theory because it provides a practical example of Vallée’s contention that in quantum reality anything is possibles it also fulfills the other Clarke’s assertion that some technology can look like magic.

Anyways; i was thinking about Clark’s ideas that separate the event anomaly from the experience anomaly and the whole notion of agency at work inside many of the reported experience anomalies when I read your post. It made me consider how there is also an intelligence and intentionality at work; sometimes, they are even interactive. There is purpose here, no matter who irrational it may appear.

Your model could cover it all, and even bolsters the American Cosmic thesis, that borrows heavily from Vallée, that the control system is making and guiding religious thought on the planet.

But then it could all just be the occasional blending of realities that our limited biology can not easily perceive. Some get to see the alofeland frog and others the flash of a sea monster in the lake. So maybe, like seeing a hummingbird in late autumn, it is just an ephemeral quantum breath that flickers briefly in our world. Some are lucky enough to see such magical moments.A107E8D6-3C2D-41A2-A77E-F889F8676958.jpeg
Wow Burnt, great post... and I've never heard of that case before. It's a new one for me!

. . . Artifical Intelligence willl over take humanity in the next step of evolution unless a biological disater of nuclear wars or contact with a aggressive non-earth intelligence.

The following is important re AI and the immense gap between how we understand the world experientially and culturally and what gets lost or distorted in the misunderstanding of the gap between language and lived reality. How can AI avoid an immense confusion concerning what is real and palpable and that which is reduced to concepts and images in language itself?

Robo-writers: the rise and risks of language-generating AI

Back