• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Insurrection USA 2021

Yes, that's what I was referring to when I mentioned how Sen. Cassidy was treated. Trump followers pollute state GOP leadership, so he ain't going away. Well unless Republicans fare poorly in the 2022 election.

Inquiry Has Not Found Evidence to Charge Officer Who Shot Ashli Babbit?
Excuse Me - What About The Video?

The charge being considered is something along the lines of "Excessive Force". I'm wondering how much more evidence they need than a video of an unarmed woman being shot dead by a guy with a gun on the other side of a barricaded door. This wasn't a gunfight. There's no argument Babbit shouldn't have been there in the first place, but clearly, given the situation in the video, there is no doubt in my mind that this is a case of cowardly and excessive force. Just imagine the riots if she'd been black.

Note also that a number of left-leaning publications are also still running this story along with the false claim that an officer had been bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher by Pro Trump supporters. See post above for more on that. They also downplay the fact that she was a veteran of the Air Force and Air National Guard. She was only 35 years old, with plenty of time to reflect and change her views. Now she'll never get that chance.

Intelligencer: Who Dies for Donald Trump?

Last edited:
Back