• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Insanity? Finding The REAL ET-UFO

DissectionStalker

Paranormal Adept
"The Insanity of it ALL" Am I going to go crazy?

Frustrated? I quit? I can't find "the answer"...

The WHITE NOISE SIGNAL is TOO HUGE and TOO LOUD with so many videos, pics, sightings, MISTAKEN identities, AND hoaxing too!

I read comments like this:
It's sort of sad that any yahoo with Photoshop can create a reasonable ufo hoax. You just can't believe any photos these days. Just another wrench thrown into Ufology trying to make people take it seriously.
Actually, like @DaveM says, with all the fake photos ( and videos ) out there, I suspect there are more hoaxes than we can count in a day. It's just that many of them are so obvious that we we've become used to writing them off as publicity stunts or practical jokes, but there must be thousands of them on the Internet and I wouldn't be surprised if dozens more show up daily. And I agree with Dave. It is sort of sad. It's gone beyond the point of good natured humor. It's cheap exploitation of a field that does have a serious side.
As for the military going over neighborhoods, I live on the far edges of north Phoenix. We have military top gun style jets going over the house at a low altitude all the time. They are always traveling in a Northeasterly direction probably from Luke Air Force Base. We have also seen some very peculiar craft going over the house in the same direction. Since Phoenix is to me a mini-Los Angeles, spreading like an amoeba into the desert, unless they move the air base, they have no choice but to fly over populated land that until a few years ago was open desert.

Coincidentally, as I write this, a huge black military helicopter has just gone over the house.

A recent guest on Paracast David Marler believes we should have multiple eyewitness accounts, and radar, and pictures, and/or videos too. Marler does not think any UFO photo or video has proven anything real about ET's existence.

Marler is studying [large] triangle UFO's. He believes many eyewitness accounts of these UFO's are very similar in nature and go back to sightings in the 1957-8, 1936, and 1890 period lending more substance to the idea these objects are a least being seen over a long period of time.

One issue, most of us can't account for with any UFO or military triangle shaped craft is... Military or UFO fly overs...

1) Is there an online map that shows all the military bases and airports in the USA?

2) Don't we really need to pinpoint all the major aircraft/spacecraft manufacturers locations too?

3) Don't we need to know all the military ranges and restricted space too?

4) What about major flyways for routed air traffic?

Until that happens can we really get a handle on most ET or Unknown(s) vs Human UFO sightings?

I'm certain PATTERNS WOULD EMERGE to at least give BRILLIANT CLUES which cases to focus on, and which UFO craft are likely Human made.

Last edited:
Back