• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Inner Earth Mysteries and Live After Death Explored on The Paracast

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Coming up on October 15 on The Paracast:

Explore subterranean mysteries, such as the incredible tales of Richard S. Shaver, with investigator Michael Mott.

You'll also hear a startling account of a life-after-death encounter from co-host David Biedny.

Check www.theparacast.com for the latest updates.

First of all, I'm surprised no one else has commented on this yet. But regardless. I still think David Biedny's account of his "experience" is worth a listen. I have to say I'm still on the fence about this one... how can I not be. I'm not going to believe anything personally unless I experience it myself I think.

The subterranean mysteries are interesting and the connection to folklore was very interesting. Still, from what I have seen about this issue, I haven't been very convinced - on one website I saw a satelite image of the earth with a round hole in the clouds which the subterranean advocates say is the hole to the center of the earth (excuse me WHAT? I don't think so).

David also asked this guest if he had concrete evidence. he said he did. He brought up folklore and the hobbit skeletons. Thats not hard evidence. Ever since those skeletons were discovered, "researchers" have been using them as proof for there arguments. Sorry guys there is a long way to go in proving that These skeletons belong to a new species.

The inner earth theories are silly new age stuff that just don't have a leg to stand on.

Thanks David for sharing your expirience with us listeners. I for one have had 2 such expiriences like you described. One was very enlightening by a dead friend, the other like a skinwalker ranch episode that was harsh, physical and fearfull.

I truly believe in alternate plains of existence. I think we are all on the ground floor

Thanks, folks. It felt good to tell that story to our audience, and I appreciate that I really don't have any hard evidence to fall back on, outside of the experience itself.

I've always felt that I was meant to talk about this, to share something that was clearly meant for me and _only_ me. This, along with a variety of other strange experiences, is what has led me to do this show with Gene. Regardless of the personal and professional price that I am forced to pay for sharing this stuff, it feels like the right thing to do, and I really appreciate that some of you are taking the time to listen and think about these topics.

As for the hollow earth stuff, I remain largely unconvinced. Unlike UFOs, very few people have reported any kind of first-hand experiences with beings from under the crust of the planet, which seems unlikely if there were indeed an entire civilization inside of the Earth. Shaver's Rock Books also seem like a stretch to me, but that said, I'm curious to see what Michael Mott's next book contains, sounds like he's got something compelling up his sleeve. We shall see!

David Biedny said:
Thanks, folks. It felt good to tell that story to our audience, and I appreciate that I really don't have any hard evidence to fall back on, outside of the experience itself.

I've always felt that I was meant to talk about this, to share something that was clearly meant for me and _only_ me. This, along with a variety of other strange experiences, is what has led me to do this show with Gene. Regardless of the personal and professional price that I am forced to pay for sharing this stuff, it feels like the right thing to do, and I really appreciate that some of you are taking the time to listen and think about these topics.

Shaver's Rock Books also seem like a stretch to me, but that said, I'm curious to see what Michael Mott's next book contains, sounds like he's got something compelling up his sleeve. We shall see!

Thanks David. I have come to respect your views and questions on TP, and this is an enlightening one which still fits with a scientific view of the universe if you look at the universe from the standpoint of what is possible, rather than what is easily modeled by mathematics. The threat of your story to the PTB is one where people might realize that the gate to the afterlife isn't through a religious Marketing Department, but through a real state of acceptance of ether physics (of a sort). It means that anybody can get 'in', and if that's the case, our old wisdom of 'forgive others' and learning to cooperate with people becomes even more important, since the neighbors and people you don't like will also be there, rather than just the selected few 'perfect samples' which the Rapture wingnuts would have you believe.

I found the Rock People episode painful to listen to (the guy sounded like an Evangelist to me), but I had a similar theory about crop circles. My theory was that the essence of ancient souls were frozen in the polar permanent ice, and when things warm up, they start to be released into the water table..Combining your experience with the Butthole Surfers, the crystal information storage, and Whitley Streiber's "Global Superstorm" together...

P.S. I used to have a roommate whose interests were Alternative rock, and his method of buying albums (remember those) and CD's was to buy the ones with the most interesting cover art or name. Ergo, the B.S.ers were on that list.

Back