• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Indian Scientists Pushing for Disclosure!?

NNN

Paranormal User/Skeptic
Here is an article in India Daily: http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/20879.asp

Quote:

"Sources from Bangalore now say India plans to force NASA into accepting the Extraterrestrial presence in moon. NASA has all along denied such presence. It even denies the presence of any extraterrestrial objects or entities."

Quote:

"Indian Space Research Organization is under deep pressure from the Indian Government not to do anything that will antagonize Americans and NASA. But internally ISRO scientists and engineers are determined to expose the UFO phenomenon to the world.
The top management of ISRO is eager to satisfy the political demands of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh who is widely considered as a ‘Good Friend” of America."

This is moderately strong stuff but I can't tell how much is merely the opinion of India Daily and how much of a journalistic slant is being put on the matter of the opinions, internally, of the ISRO staff.

Maybe it's worth keeping an eye on the ISRO. Maybe you're doing that already!

Seems to me like they are just bunching together water on the moon with the UFO phenonemon. Saying that India are the first to show that there is water on the moon and then saying that India is pushing for disclosure - it just seems that they are putting together two different subjects and painting them both with the same brush, one obviously being more dubious than the other. If they are connected in a political way, and India are pushing for disclosure, with their finding of water on the moon being a catalyst for them to be taken serious in their threats of exposing a clandestine conspiracy of alien visitors and government knowledge of these alien visitors, well then show me the evidence for that!

If they are connected in a political way, and India are pushing for disclosure, with their finding of water on the moon being a catalyst for them to be taken serious in their threats of exposing a clandestine conspiracy of alien visitors and government knowledge of these alien visitors, well then show me the evidence for that!

It seriously looks like someone wrote a short article on India finding water on the moon and someone else came in and literally pasted that extraterrestrial paragraph into it. If the article appeared as intended then that's one shabby piece of journalism!

And consider the Psycho Talkers who rave that the inhabitants of the Moon will be hurt if one of those probes strikes the lunar surface. Sigh.

The article is on the cheap and desperate side but there is something that should be understood.

The idea of Alien visitations being a fact is widely taken for granted in Indian culture. Knowing this might put the article in a slightly different light.

Anyway, the ISRO scientist's points of view may be important to know.

A dodgy article is not necessarily completely devoid of facts. But I suppose we'll just have to wait and see. Or, at least, I will.

Nope. I've Googled around a bit but I've found no such proof.

But Google is not the fountain of knowledge that some people claim it to be.

There is an obvious conspiracy to persuade the British public that alcohol is not a drug but I can find nothing about that either. However, I don't need to especially provide proof of it because the conspiracy is there for all to see.

I will continue to look for some proof concerning my remark about Indian culture, Gareth but I don't hold out much hope. In the meantime, if no one is willing to bare my remark in mind then that's fine by me, obviously.

That's like looking in any historical text for proof of alien visitation, like the bilical account of Ezekiel,for example, with his wheel within a wheel, this is said to have a possible ufo connection.

In a lot of the Hindu mythology there is much information relating to cosmology, and again much information that could be interpreted through many filters to support any argument.

The point is that many Indians take the idea of ET visitations beyond the merely speculative. I am not arguing anything concerning ancient texts. They do, however.

India Daily does have a habit of talking about bold claims concerning the UFO phenomena as if they are facts.

However, if there is any truth in the comment about ISRO scientists' and engineers' opinions then would that not be significant?

As India became a nuclear power, it seemed that a correlated upsurge in UFO sightings and encounters. I wonder if Hastings has looked into that?

Back