• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

In Utah, the Parowan Prophet predicts disaster will prevent Obama from taking office

In Utah, the Parowan Prophet predicts disaster will prevent Obama from taking off

idea.jpg

In Utah, the Parowan Prophet predicts disaster will prevent Obama from taking off

What? This guy hasn't been paying attention to the last 7 year disaster that we've been dealing with?

Bush is heading to Paraguay once Obama is sworn in. That's a promise. He and his familial troglodyte clan are headed south to a place that doesn't extradite. They plan on watching America implode from their ranch.

America as we know it is going through some very serious shit. This economic downturn is going to get worse and worse as we go, and won't improve until something, or someone in this country comes along to stop all the nonsense.

If I had a nickel for every failed doomsday prediction I've heard over the years, I could probably buy a 40 oz. malt liquor by now.

What? This guy hasn't been paying attention to the last 7 year disaster that we've been dealing with?

Bush is heading to Paraguay once Obama is sworn in. That's a promise. He and his familial troglodyte clan are headed south to a place that doesn't extradite. They plan on watching America implode from their ranch.

America as we know it is going through some very serious shit. This economic downturn is going to get worse and worse as we go, and won't improve until something, or someone in this country comes along to stop all the nonsense.

That would be interesting to see.

Actually, I think even Argentina extradites, now. Paraguay? I'm not sure.

But, hey, he can definitely go live in Saudi Arabia in good health and comfort, just so long as he never ever wants another beer... I know he's looking forward to a big 'ol Johnnie Walker on Jan. 20, 12:01...

Bush the elder's favorite vice, reportedly, is scotch and--halcyon.

But, hey, he can definitely go live in Saudi Arabia in good health and comfort, just so long as he never ever wants another beer... I know he's looking forward to a big 'ol Johnnie Walker on Jan. 20, 12:01...
They've got all the cocaine and hookers he can use in Hell.
I wish I was religious. Concepts like "Hell" are comforting when applied in the proper context.

Back