• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

In the News ...

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
As I take my early morning stroll thru the web when first up, I always keep my eyes open for anything off beat from the normal Drek most of us come across. Here are three stories that caught my eye. Dang Nab_It ... could it be the dreaded "disclosure" coming at us ... like a run-away express train? (Me? Well I kinda doubt it"

Are Unidentified Submerged Objects Proof That Aliens Inhabit Earth's Bodies Of Water?

Are Unidentified Submerged Objects Proof That Aliens Inhabit Earth's Bodies Of Water?, page 1
--------------------------
Paranormal Investigator Claims To Find ‘Time Warp’ Near Las Vegas

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/06/28/time-warp-las-vegas-paranormal-investigator/
----------------------------

Ex NASA Prof. says Govts. Covering Up UFOs

Physics professor claims we need to 'face the possibility' UFO sightings really are alien craft | Daily Mail Online

Decker

Back