• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Immunity from prosecution

Kieran

Paranormal Adept
I believe that the men and women that hold the evidence of the phenomen we know today as ufo's should be immune from prosecution, My reasons are many to ever get disclosure going in some meaningful way this what must happen humans are a survival species so know goverment official or unknown black project individual involved in this cover up is ever going to disclose information.we have to give them a remedy for this problem. Blame it on the soviet union, the cold war who cares ,It was done for that reason they can say bad things happen in war. Of course life taken to stop this secret getting out was wrong everybody who is sane would agree with that, But it is sixty years since Roswell do we really what to wait another sixty years till we get some facts i dont do you, They should contact goverment politicans to see and try getting immunity from the state or public bringing legal cases against them:exclamation:

Wouldn't they technically already be beyond prosecution, since most of these projects would have to be black and thus outside of the law?

Wouldn't they technically already be beyond prosecution, since most of these projects would have to be black and thus outside of the law?[/quote If this secret got out some how i believe this goverment would be flooded with law suits no black project run by one goverment or other entity is entitled to rehold such a secret of this importance to humanity black should mean secrets not a right:question:

I submit that your understanding of the term "black project" needs redefining. Personal opinions (yours, mine, anybody's) have no bearing on those who would make decisions to place themselves outside the system. That's what OUTSIDE the system means.

Also some punctuation and capitalization here and there would be nice. Your posts are kinda hard to read sometimes.

I submit that your understanding of the term "black project" needs redefining. Personal opinions (yours, mine, anybody's) have no bearing on those who would make decisions to place themselves outside the system. That's what OUTSIDE the system means.

Also some punctuation and capitalization here and there would be nice. Your posts are kinda hard to read sometimes.
Off course black project means people outside the system, but that all changes when the secret gets out. No person is safe from the courts when a wrong is committed not even the individuals involved in black projects. The public will want answers and the goverment is not going to take the fall it will be does individuals involved who have held the secret:exclamation:

No person is safe from the courts when a wrong is committed not even the individuals involved in black projects.

Sigh... look Irish, it's simple: If something is black, then it's outside the law. In other words NO LAWS apply. That means that whatever the black project is, no matter how morally objectionable it may be to us at first blush, the fact remains it has been done without breaking any laws.

Put another way, if you lived in a country were there was a court system and yet somehow theft wasn't on the books and I stole something from you, you would have no legal recourse because even though I had stolen from you, I had not broken any law.

Above. Beyond. Outside. Seperate. You get it yet? You can cry and scream all you want but you can't touch these people. It's like diplomatic immunity x10000.

Sigh... look Irish, it's simple: If something is black, then it's outside the law. In other words NO LAWS apply. That means that whatever the black project is, no matter how morally objectionable it may be to us at first blush, the fact remains it has been done without breaking any laws.

Put another way, if you lived in a country were there was a court system and yet somehow theft wasn't on the books and I stole something from you, you would have no legal recourse because even though I had stolen from you, I had not broken any law.

Above. Beyond. Outside. Seperate. You get it yet? You can cry and scream all you want but you can't touch these people. It's like diplomatic immunity x10000.
Sorry i dont agree with your conclusions i have may opinion you have yours.In the law of tort takeing your case As a base all i would have to prove is that you, infringed my rights by takeing from me, Or is that not on the statue books as well in your logic.Theft will always be a civil or criminal case due to it's nature of takeing something from an individual That he does not own himself That is why we have laws. Diplomatic immunity from what source this people are not goverment officials elected by the people are the. they only have immunity become they remain in the shadows :exclamation:

As a base all i would have to prove is that you, infringed my rights by takeing from me, Or is that not on the statue books as well in your logic.

Your rights are defined by a constitution. Any agency that exists beyond that constitution or is exempt from it would not be required to be compliant.

Theft will always be a civil or criminal case due to it's nature of takeing something from an individual That he does not own himself That is why we have laws.

It was a hypothetical example of a society in which theft is NOT AGAINST THE LAW.

Diplomatic immunity from what source this people are not goverment officials elected by the people are the. they only have immunity become they remain in the shadows :exclamation:

I said like diplomatic immunity. I'm beginning to think you're deliberately trying to ignore what I'm saying simply because you don't agree or rather because you don't want to accept that it could be true.

Read this next part VERY carefully: The people we're talking about (the black budget crowd) the law you cling to and depend on to make sense of the world WOULD NOT APPLY TO THEM. Understand? NO PART OF THE LAW. Not the written law, not the courts, not even the edicts of the president/prime minister/emporer/God. They would be immune, exempt, untouchable. Trying to call them to task for what they have done would be like a child trying to make an adult go to bed. It simply cannot happen. It's why I find the notion of congressional hearings laughable. Hearings on WHAT? Projects we don't know about performed by people who can't be named towards ends that we can only guess? Yeah.. that'll make progress...

Your rights are defined by a constitution. Any agency that exists beyond that constitution or is exempt from it would not be required to be compliant.

It was a hypothetical example of a society in which theft is NOT AGAINST THE LAW.

Listen buddy i dont disagree with you that a black project is secret and laws are ignored because of that. What i am argueing with you is that if this secret gets out that alien lifeforms have being visiting the earth, And this guys have being keeping this secret under wraps someone has to pay for lieing to the American people and to the world this no stealth bomber they are hideing this is bigger Law suits are going to be brought heads will roll,of course the old timers will be thrown to the wolves because they are long gone now with old age:question:

Listen buddy i dont disagree with you that a black project is secret and laws are ignored because of that. What i am argueing with you is that if this secret gets out that alien lifeforms have being visiting the earth, And this guys have being keeping this secret under wraps someone has to pay for lieing to the American people and to the world this no stealth bomber they are hideing this is bigger Law suits are going to be brought heads will roll,of course the old timers will be thrown to the wolves because they are long gone now with old age:question:

What I'm TELLING you is that no legal machinery exists to "make them pay". You can't sue someone who doesn't legally exist. You can't file suit against a group that doesn't recognize the law. These guys aren't like common criminals who know laws exist but simply ignore them, laws are literally written AROUND these guys to ENSURE the law doesn't apply to them.

I'll give you a concrete example: the NSA has a statute that exempts it from any law passed by congress which does not SPECIFICALLY name the NSA in that bill. That includes all laws passed prior to the disclosure of the existence of the NSA. That means the NSA can technically do whatever it feels it has to within it's mandate and as long as it doesn't break any law that includes the NSA in it's content, it CANNOT BE PROSECUTED. EVER. BY ANYONE. FOR ANY REASON. And that's an organization we know exists!

Ya get it yet? Your personal feelings about calling people to task and "heads rolling" have no bearing, NONE on the legality of the actions of those indivduals. It doesn't matter if it's just you, or a thousand people or a hundred million, the law is the law and the black project guys aren't required to comply.

I am going over this in my head so to full understand., yes this people are shadows and ghosts within the black projects of America. but i cant see how this individuals can avoid the law once the secret is revealed in some way or another this is the greatest secret since the time of jesus for god sake, America will have to answer to the world this is no war in iraq where they can bully everybody. The world will demand answers just like the at the time of the cuban missile crisis. The flip size of course is that American will be in the dock not russia or cuba i will end the debate here it was good i guess we will find out when disclosure happens for real.:)

I am going over this in my head so to full understand., yes this people are shadows and ghosts within the black projects of America. but i cant see how this individuals can avoid the law :)

BECAUSE... there IS NO LAW. They're not avoiding anything, there's nothing for them to avoid! The laws that apply to you and me and even in theory to politicians and the military DO NOT APPLY to these people.

I'll try again. Use your IMAGINATION and picture a village where there are laws but no one has ever stolen anything. Yes, it's unlikely but for god's sake just pretend for a minute! Now imagine one day a stragner arrives in town and STEALS something. Naturally, the victim is upset and he and his friends confront the stranger. Nobody knows who he is and he refuses to say who he is. They call a cop and relate their story. The stranger even freely admits he took the object and refuses to return it. What can they do? NOTHING! There isn't a goddam thing they can do to him because NO LAW EXISTS for those circumstances.

THAT is what the black world is like. There are NO LAWS set up to deal with these people and on the rare occaision that they might conflict with some existing law you can almost guarantee there's an exemption or a pass or some other means by which they can escape. It's literally DESIGNED that way. Hell, they didn't even admit that area 51 existed until someone managed to find a tiny loophole in the environmental laws that forced them to disclose the way they deal with toxic waste. You can bet they've tightened up since then.

Back