• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I'm Sane. Here's Proof.

valiens

Skilled Investigator
I did an interview for an online journal and just received the link to the article. In it, I'm quoted at length about my zany energy shenanigans. Unbeknownst to me, the author brought my story to a psychotherapist familiar with kundalini energy, Dr. Lyn Halper, who breaks down my experience piece by piece in a way I've not heard before. If interested, here's the article....

http://www.mysterious-america.net/realitycheck1207.html

Now that it's clear I am more like a saint or a god than a mere mortal, I have a decree. Just one to start with and it's for Gene and Dave and any other of my Chosen.

Jews: Hear me. I release thee from the grips of matzo. You no longer have to eat crusty, dry stale wafers to express your dedication to me. You're welcome.

Back