• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Idiots

The problem here is that you are, in part, talking about yourself. You believe in nonsense, misinformation and propaganda. Sounds like what Trump routinely does, which is to blame others for what he does.

The problem here is that you are, in part, talking about yourself. You believe in nonsense, misinformation and propaganda. Sounds like what Trump routinely does, which is to blame others for what he does.
I've posted the data and the logical analysis backed by references and independent opinion — but then you just call it misinformation and censor it. So until you stop doing that, you have zero credibility Gene. Not to mention that the ethical issues are self-evident to those who actually get it. By now, even you must be able to recognize how much you've been manipulated and lied to by the PTB over the last couple of years.

Last edited:
I call a spade a spade. The information you post is very much disinformation, falsehoods. When I correct you with specific references, you ignore the corrections and repeat the lies. It's clear you are so devoted to misinformation that you cannot see what's really going on.

Listen, you're my friend, and as a friend I'm asking you to just take a breather.

I call a spade a spade. The information you post is very much disinformation, falsehoods. When I correct you with specific references, you ignore the corrections and repeat the lies. It's clear you are so devoted to misinformation that you cannot see what's really going on.

Listen, you're my friend, and as a friend I'm asking you to just take a breather.
Instead of making proclamations, how about PROVING what I say is misinformation or unreasonable? You can't, and you know it, so again you're threatening more censorship — Friends don't do that. They work it through. And friends of mine don't think it's okay to push millions of people into poverty and destroy literally hundreds of thousands of lives with coercive unethical restrictions and mandates — not to mention supporting the sanctimonious shaming and discrimination that goes along with all that BS.

One thing is for sure: I'm not your enemy, and I certainly wouldn't be a friend if I didn't try to shake you out of it. But right now you're still camped-out with the enemy, and that's the problem.

Last edited:
I've given you the proof, over and over again, references you can check and verify right on this forum. The problem is you won't read them; you just repeat the falsehoods.

As I said, take a breather.

I've given you the proof, over and over again, references you can check and verify right on this forum. The problem is you won't read them; you just repeat the falsehoods.

As I said, take a breather.
Gene I hope your not going to start deleting my posts just because you can't take a joke, because let me tell you I don't give a flying fuck and I'll just walk.

Back