• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

idea's for future shows

A.LeClair said:
Icke. He still think Bush is an alien that eats human's?

Icke's stuff gets more convoluted by the day. According to Icke, as I understand it, the world is run by the illuminati who act as a co-ordinator group for all the other secret socities on earth (like the Masons) in order to control humans for..um...some reason. At their highest levels, the illuminati are actually alien reptiles, only not really because they are in fact extra-dimensional entities that "posses" humans of a certain genotype (explaining why royalty is obsessed with bloodlines) and merely manifest as "reptilians" during moments of hightened emotion (eyes first, then bodily). Other human "puppets" can occaisionally be seen to have a reptilian "ghost" that's "plugged in" to their backs at various points relating to chakras.

None of this actually matters however because we're all apparently linked to one single, super organism, of which the reptilians are but one aspect and all of reality is an illusion which we are constantly recreating from one microsecond to the next. And just like in the Matrix, if we die here we feel it only because we believe it. Peace and love are the only real truth.

Everybody got that? Good. Now can someone explain it to me?

CapnG said:
Icke's stuff gets more convoluted by the day. According to Icke, as I understand it, the world is run by the illuminati who act as a co-ordinator group for all the other secret socities on earth (like the Masons) in order to control humans for..um...some reason. At their highest levels, the illuminati are actually alien reptiles, only not really because they are in fact extra-dimensional entities that "posses" humans of a certain genotype (explaining why royalty is obsessed with bloodlines) and merely manifest as "reptilians" during moments of hightened emotion (eyes first, then bodily). Other human "puppets" can occaisionally be seen to have a reptilian "ghost" that's "plugged in" to their backs at various points relating to chakras.

None of this actually matters however because we're all apparently linked to one single, super organism, of which the reptilians are but one aspect and all of reality is an illusion which we are constantly recreating from one microsecond to the next. And just like in the Matrix, if we die here we feel it only because we believe it. Peace and love are the only real truth.

Sounds like the same sort of thing I saw on a vid I linked here at the forums.
Here's a segment (two parts) on Icke.

CapnG said:

Exactly. It's nutty stuff and it will make a very entertaining show. Every once in a while Gene and David can throw in a little comic relief.

Now close your eyes and imagine Biedny and Icke in the following dialogue:

Biendy:"With all due respect Mr. Icke, you have created an entire belief system around the notion that history as we know it is an illusion, controlled by an elite group of man eating reptiles. And you support this theory by pointing to at best circumstantial evidence that the advancements in technology is enslaving us. Where is the connection, where is the proof of all of this?"

Icke:"Well, apparantly you approach this with a closed mind and a closed heart. Your perception of the world is limited by your senses, which is exactly what the illunminati wants..."

Biedny:"...You are not answering my question. Where is the proof? I don't want to be told that my eyes are closed..."

Icke:"...Again, as I have told you. 8 years ago when I said in front of a national audience that people are only years away from being microchipped and tracked, you would have thought I was crazy. But look at the world now... there is a family in..."

Biedny:"Right...right, a family in Flordia, and they are chipping dogs and cats. This is not proof or evidence that lizards are running the world."

Icke:"Well, let me ask you then, who is running the world? When I meet people who have worked for the government and have seen with there own two eyes George the Elder turn into a lizard... who am I supposed to believe. You or them?"

Biendy:" MEEE!!!! MEEEE! DAMMIT!!!"

Gene:"I think most of you know I love radio so I decided to look for the ultimate receiver for AM reception..."

Oh the laughs. It will be better than the Horn interview.
Please consider.

Back