• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

idea's for future shows

ROY

Paranormal Novice
Morning Guys,
I want to tell you guys that your show is the best show on the net right now. I was wondering if on a future show , if you guys would talk about the subject of the "SKINWALKER RANCH", or someone associated with it. What I have seen so far on it, it a hot bed from paranormal activity. From real skinwalkers to lights in the sky, this place has everything. The main group looking into it is "NIDS", also the admin of this group is Dr. Colm Kelleher. So keep the shows coming and keep doing the great job you guys do.

PS- keep jerking on Michael Horn & Meier's cult they're are big liars and cons.

They've had Sean David Morten on recently. I only listened to half of it because he's been proven to be a big liar. I'd love to see them have him back on and raise questions like they did MH. Some info. that would be good to question him on can be found throughout UFOwatchdog.com. A must read if one is to have him on. If getting to the truth is a focus.

The Barton Mansion case is very interesting. Maybe look into talking with those guys.

Hello,
I'd like to put an idea in for a future show.
Personally I'd like to hear more from Stephen Bassett. Specifically I'd like to hear him talk about the XPPAC (Extraterrestrial Phenomenon Political Action Committee), and find out who he's met with in government, and what he sees in the future for this PAC.
I'm sure Gene and David would have some other interesting questions.

ROY said:
Morning Guys,
I want to tell you guys that your show is the best show on the net right now. I was wondering if on a future show , if you guys would talk about the subject of the "SKINWALKER RANCH", or someone associated with it. What I have seen so far on it, it a hot bed from paranormal activity. From real skinwalkers to lights in the sky, this place has everything. The main group looking into it is "NIDS", also the admin of this group is Dr. Colm Kelleher. So keep the shows coming and keep doing the great job you guys do.

PS- keep jerking on He Who Shall Not Be Named? & Meier's cult they're are big liars and cons.

Hey Roy, welcome to the forums. Gene & David did an entire show on the Skinwalker Ranch. Here's the link:

To whom it may concern,

I was wondering if you would consider having Dr. Jacques Vall?e as a guest speaker on your show. I thought it might be very insightful to hear his views on ufology, if it at all possible. After all he was once an apprentice to Dr. J. Allen Hynek. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Derek Simpson

I would like to see an interview with Dan Sherman. I just read his book titled "ABOVE BLACK", a true story. Its an insider account of alien contact and government cover-up. Its a short read about 150 pages. You will be amazed at what's really going on deep inside some of the black operations, hidden deep within our government.

Please make the 911 Truth movement a topic on your show Guys. The facts are pretty scary. 200 plus legit scholars saying it was controlled demolition or an "inside job". Why 911 happened is the main issue that ties the fake media, UfO's, Dr Greer, free energy and everything your show is about together. It all one issue. I'm sure Alex Jones and his associates would jump to be on your show.

I think it would be interesting to hear from Peter Davenport on the show, from the national ufo reporting center.
I had heard an interview with him where he touched on a proposal he had made at a mufon conference a few years ago, and I'd love to hear more from him about it.
The proposal was for a passsive radar system and can be found here.
http://www.nuforc.org/MUFONPresentation.pdf

He seemed to be saying that he had approached a number of very rich people about the possibility of funding such a project, with little interest from those he approached. It seems to me like it would be a worthwhile project that could be funded on a more grass-roots level from those people interested in the field.
Either way, it seems like an interesting topic because it would put a radar system in the hands of a purely civilian authority, removing the need to depend on military or federal radar systems.
Well, just a thought.

Budd Hopkins, Derrel Sims, Jerome Clark, Nick Pope, Bruce Maccabee, Edgar Mitchel, Cary Gaynor (sp?), the parapsychologist that investigated the "Entity case". Not sure if they will have anything new to discuss, but if you can think of issues not discussed with them a billion times already, they would make good guest I think. The trick isn't so much what guests, so much as what to discuss with them that hasn't been done over and over again. So long as you don't have frauds on (except to expose them:) the topics and questions are probably as important, if not more than what guest you have.

Jeff Ritzman was one of the most interesting shows. He isn't that well known in the field and had new things to discuss. This is part of the reason I found it interesting I think. As much as I love Stanton Friedman, I could basically do his interviews for him since I've heard hundreds of them over the years.

So, along with the big giants maybe have lesser known people on that have interesting events to share too. Maybe have forum members appear and discuss things.

Forum members can maybe conduct psychic experiments over the pc and share their results on "air". Or investigations they may have done and are currently doing.

The Exorcism case the movie "Exorcism of Emily Rose" was based on is an interesting and under reported case. I've heard very interesting audio of the actual exorcism, as well as seen photos etc. I don't think in terms of demons and devils, but the case is fascinating still.

Two topics: Dulce and the "Tall Whites"

Not really sure who to suggest for interviews on those subjects but they're worth looking into I think.

I've seen a couple of videos on goggle, about a possible alien moon base on the dark side? Is NASA retouching these photos? lol, its a very interesting concept, and I guess its plausible. Id really like an expert or two on to discuss this possibility.

Vallee would be a great show, but good luck getting him to do it, as he's pretty much out of the public UFO game these days.

Dick Hall would be a good choice, to talk about his 50+ years in ufology, NICAP, and his two volumes on The UFO Evidence.

Nick Pope would be another good choice, as would one of the leading British skeptical types, such as Dr. David Clarke.

Jenny Randles, also from the UK.

Kevin Randle, to talk about everything from Roswell to abductions to cattle mutes, all of which he's researched extensively over the years.

Chris Styles, a very good Canadian researcher who was one of the two guys on the Shag Harbour case from the beginning, but who doesn't get much attention, alas.

Finally, a guy like Robert Zimmerman, not to talk about UFOs or the parnormal, but about space exploration, a subject about which he's perhaps the leading historian. We had him at the New Frontiers Symposium back in October, and he's a good speaker, with lots of great real-life stories, not about "them" coming "here", but about "us" getting "out there".

Paul

Brenzo said:
Please make the 911 Truth movement a topic on your show Guys. The facts are pretty scary. 200 plus legit scholars saying it was controlled demolition or an "inside job". Why 911 happened is the main issue that ties the fake media, UfO's, Dr Greer, free energy and everything your show is about together. It all one issue. I'm sure Alex Jones and his associates would jump to be on your show.

Oh, boy. Where does one begin?

I know he is a bit overplayed, but I'd still like to hear Jim Marrs on the show. If you really want to have fun, David Icke is the man. Hey, if you the show is getting criticized for only having people you argee with, then Icke would silence those critics. Zecharia Sitichin could be interesting. Why? I strongly believe astronomers will come out later this year with the discovery of a companion (binary) star to our sun. The topic seems to be heating up after the release of The Great Year (narr. James Earl Jones). There is a list of experts that may be a little more grounded than ZS and they can be found here http://www.binaryresearchinstitute.org/bri/thegreatyear/about/experts.shtml
While you are there check out the site and go to google video and watch the movie if it is still posted.

You could also have a guerilla episode where you invite two guests (i.e. Sylvia Browne and James Randi) who don't know they will be on the same show and have them go at it. I know...I know... there are probably some radio ethics issues, but that would be monumental.
Great work guys!

CapnG said:
Two topics: Dulce and the "Tall Whites"

Not really sure who to suggest for interviews on those subjects but they're worth looking into I think.

Ah. I posted some info. on this sort of thing in the alien video thread recently. I forget the guy's name who talked about this sort of thing though. He's dead, so having him on would be hard. Lectures and articles by him can be found over there. I don't buy any of it, but that's not reason enough to ignore it.

Dick Hall would be a good choice, to talk about his 50+ years in ufology, NICAP, and his two volumes on The UFO Evidence.

If he is ever on, ask him about Roger Leir. Dick and I got involved in a discussion back in 2004 or 2005 about Leir that showed some interesting colors of Dick I hadn't seen before. It can be found at UFOupdates archive. Think it was around the month of March. Stanton Friedman joined in and made an idiot out of Hall. Pretty funny stuff. I thought at least.

If you ever have Bruce Maccabees on, maybe ask him about the polygraph test he did for Jerry Black and Kenny Young. I started a discussion of the Ed Walter's case and things got hairy. Also around March of 04 or 05 I think.

A.LeClair said:
If he is ever on, ask him about Roger Leir. Dick and I got involved in a discussion back in 2004 or 2005 about Leir that showed some interesting colors of Dick I hadn't seen before. It can be found at UFOupdates archive. Think it was around the month of March. Stanton Friedman joined in and made an idiot out of Hall. Pretty funny stuff. I thought at least.

If you ever have Bruce Maccabees on, maybe ask him about the polygraph test he did for Jerry Black and Kenny Young. I started a discussion of the Ed Walter's case and things got hairy. Also around March of 04 or 05 I think.

We've asked Dick Hall, but he isn't inclined to want to do this sort of thing these days.

slenzo said:
I know he is a bit overplayed, but I'd still like to hear Jim Marrs on the show. If you really want to have fun, David Icke is the man. Hey, if you the show is getting criticized for only having people you argee with, then Icke would silence those critics. Zecharia Sitichin could be interesting. Why? I strongly believe astronomers will come out later this year with the discovery of a companion (binary) star to our sun. The topic seems to be heating up after the release of The Great Year (narr. James Earl Jones). There is a list of experts that may be a little more grounded than ZS and they can be found here http://www.binaryresearchinstitute.org/bri/thegreatyear/about/experts.shtml
While you are there check out the site and go to google video and watch the movie if it is still posted.

You could also have a guerilla episode where you invite two guests (i.e. Sylvia Browne and James Randi) who don't know they will be on the same show and have them go at it. I know...I know... there are probably some radio ethics issues, but that would be monumental.
Great work guys!

Icke. He still think Bush is an alien that eats human's? That guy makes the Meier camp look like a bunch of geniuses.

Brown seems to avoid Randi these days. Randi wouldn't be needed. Gene and David know how to ask questions and make points as good as he. If not better. I wouldn't mind a exposing Sylvia Brown show. David has stated that Brown will never be on recently though.

Gene Steinberg said:
We've asked Dick Hall, but he isn't inclined to want to do this sort of thing these days.

I remember he being disillusioned by the Jennings special. They put him on the cutting room floor. After that happened I think he told the mailing list we were on that he would be doing less media or whatever.

Back