• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I think my fiancee is an alien...

Free episodes:

Tony2013

Skilled Investigator
...but only slightly.

The thing is, she's clairvoyant, she can see spirits, and she can read my thoughts. Unlike any other person I've ever met, she can be incredibly gentle, caring and understanding. She is unbelievably good with kids, she can see auras, and many events that she's dreamed about have come true (i.e. her brother getting divorced, among others).

A friend of ours has told her it's very possible she's not from Earth, but doesn't have the memory of coming here, so to her it's like she's always had a human life. Yesterday I asked her about that, and she said, "I don't know for certain, it's just an instinct I have, something I've always felt."

I'm wondering if there are other people out there with this kind of experience with a significant other. We're thinking about going to a hypnotist to see if there are any memories there, but we have our reservations about that.

Any thoughts?

I don't know, Tony. I share a lot of those same traits, but I've never thought I was from another planet, or an alien. I believe it's more "old soul" type stuff, or even genetics. I come from a long line of "spooky" people. I can say that I have always felt like I didn't belong, or felt "other". There are cultural explanations for that, too, tho. Does your fiancee think she's not from around here?

I can relate to this also, although I could see things before they happened more when I was a child. My mom also has this gift. I feel a sense of dejavu alot. If the fiancee does indeed go through hypnosis, I am interested in hearing about it.

I think a doctor would have picked up on the fact she was an alien, if she was. She would probably have certain biological characteristics that would stand out if she wasn't human. Why not just conclude she's psychic instead of alien?

We're probably all alien.

Login

An international panel from the Russian Academy of Sciences, the Max Planck institute in Germany and the University of Sydney found that galactic dust could form spontaneously into helixes and double helixes and that the inorganic creations had memory and the power to reproduce themselves.

A similar rethinking of prospective alien life is being undertaken by the National Research Council, an advisory body to the US government. It says Nasa should start a search for what it describes as “weird life” - organisms that lack DNA or other molecules found in life on Earth.

Paranormal Packrat said:
I think a doctor would have picked up on the fact she was an alien, if she was. She would probably have certain biological characteristics that would stand out if she wasn't human. Why not just conclude she's psychic instead of alien?

there you go again...being all logical :p

Paranormal Packrat said:

Well if she looks human right now, it stands to reason she looked human as a zygote, fetus, baby and child.

And she does have certain biological characteristics, as I've enumerated above. The ability of clairvoyance isn't something diassociated with physiology.

My only question is this:

Is she triple breasted and does she come from Eroticon 6?

If so ask her to make you a Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster.

Paranormal Packrat said:

Hey, maybe not. Some of the most arrogant know-it-alls I've ever met were physicians. I would suspect for most of the medical community if something was a little outside of the box and it couldn't be explained off easily, it wouldn't exist.

As long as we've gone this far, maybe she's only partially alien (which opens up all kinds of other possibilities, doesn't it?)

Back