• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I think i just seen a .....

Constantine DragonRyderr

Paranormal Novice
Greetings and Salutations

I have no idea how to start this as i want to do a brief "about me" but i will do that in my profile once i create this thread.

Anyway it was about 2:20am and i went to bed. About 2:47am (it is currently 3:07am all times in central) i was jolted away to see.....well it was about the size of a beach ball, and it had swirling blue bands that looked like wet paint, circling that where tinny lights that looked like stars with a clear center, and it moved back and forth for a second or two and then floated out my window. My first impression when i snapped my eyes open and saw it was think Ah (censored) that is my soul.

Needless to say i am a forty year old man, who has striven his whole life to not believe in this kind of stuff, who has only been terrified of three things my whole like, and now i am sitting here very freaked out.....

Nah. I am just bored. I guess I just found it unlikely that someone named "DragonRyderr," with a picture of a cartoon wolf as an avatar, doesn't have preexisting interest in the realms of the paranormal and magical. That called into doubt your comment about not being one to buy into the subject.

Nah. I am just bored. I guess I just found it unlikely that someone named "DragonRyderr," with a picture of a cartoon wolf as an avatar, doesn't have preexisting interest in the realms of the paranormal and magical. That called into doubt your comment about not being one to buy into the subject.

translation: lets see if this is legit and if he goes into all caps rage :D interesting logic, not the safest but interesting, and this someone with name like DragonRyder is my real name mate (yeah for facebook sign ups....NOT)

there is a very good reason i spent a life turning my back on ghosts, goblins, ufo's, being clear of nation deficit, etc, but seeing as i have never the type to give you my life story in thirty seconds or less, i did not feel it was needed to write it all out :p us "trolls" have gotten smart that way lol

i can draw a stick figure? let me see about that and post it in here, as for seeing more? you mean that size? uh no, i will be having a nervous break down. If you mean about the size of a dime...does seeing red, blue and yellow one's count?

also as i put in my bio (feel free to say i am making it up) and i feel foolish for writing this all out:
~have always seen shadow/phantom things out of the corner of my eyes,
~have always felt other "presence's",
~been a few times i was able to hold a object or touch it and "see" it's past
~and the mind bender is when there is a natural catastrophe in the world (many years back with the horrid mud slide in Russia that buried the school house -- or the horrid earth quake in Japan) i have always felt something that is hard to explain before it did occur.
~plus a few other things.....

So if i am not deemed as some whack job, and someone who is actually telling you the truth, you can see why i have refused to believe it

below is what i saw (well not in purple mind you as my room was pitch black) but this would be as if you were to see it head on with what i seen side profile. The white was the white light thing, and the blue were the bands on it. The purple inside the sphere was silvery clear like (yes i know it looks like a smiley face -- no i am not a crack pot)

Untitled_zps22a7f43a.jpg

Well, here's the thing: experiences when waking up or when falling asleep might be dream-related or induced by sleep paralysis. I'm sure you've heard of the old hag syndrome.They are considered hallucinations induced by the strange feeling of paralysis, followed by fear.

I've had one such experience waking up in a hospital bed. It was a swirling black cloud hovering in a corner near the door underneath the ceiling. Strangely enough I, too, had one fully formed thought in my head: "it's up to something". So I sat up and called out "leave me alone" before I was even aware of what I was doing (luckily I was alone in that room). The moment I had done that I guess I awoke fully and the cloud was just gone. If it hadn't just disappeared into thin air but made for the window, as yours did, I think I might have wondered if it could have been real and escaped through the window, that's how vivid this hypnagogic eperience was (or is it hypnopompic, I always get them confused). This way, though, I decided it was a dream leftover. A hallucination.

So on a forum about paranormal someone comes here to speak about it, and you see him as a troll? LOL oh this is one for the books mate LOL viva le internet! lol lol lol

welcome to the Paracast first of all and expect the hard questions to be asked.

As for the first response from Prophet I understand where he is coming from as most of us take a skeptical or at least hang on to the side of caution when seeing posts such as this.

Sort of reminded me of the sort of post you would see if you visited /x/ on 4chan, not saying that is what it is.

Any way welcome and hang around and you will see just what I am saying about the hard questions and skeptical approach.

Back