• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I-Team: New UFO Mystery Surfaces

Why couldn't this have been a top secret craft in development? If a test flight goes wrong and a prototype crashes, of course the military will recover it and try to maintain secrecy. All development projects are classified during development because the military wants to keep their latest weapons secret from the enemy.

Why couldn't this have been a top secret craft in development? If a test flight goes wrong and a prototype crashes, of course the military will recover it and try to maintain secrecy. All development projects are classified during development because the military wants to keep their latest weapons secret from the enemy.

Could very well be, but that's still pretty interesting.

Interesting piece. Thanks for posting.

We can rest easy though knowing LMH is on the case.

Wooahh horseee ... ummm I would kinda think the opposite knowing LMH is looking into it. She does seem to be ... a bit ... gullible (??), and previously looked at the Caret drone thingies with seemingly un-sceptical eyes.

Of course, I could be wrong or don't actually exist :D(this Lawrencespenceritis is taking me over :p)

Only time will tell ...

Still the report is interesting, and whatever the object was it cannot be simply regarded as a meteorite or swamp gas, although the authorities will simply blow it off as something just as silly.

It'll certainly be interesting to see if anything anomalous is found in the desert ...

Wooahh horseee ... ummm I would kinda think the opposite knowing LMH is looking into it. She does seem to be ... a bit ... gullible (??), and previously looked at the Caret drone thingies with seemingly un-sceptical eyes.

Switch that sarcasm detector back on :eek:

Switch that sarcasm detector back on :eek:

Sorry ... its this Alien Interview book ... its doing strange things to my mind ... IS-BE ... WAS-BE ... NEW-BE ... warrrgghh ... nurse ... oh sorry you're dead so I can't go to you so I'll carry on screaming then .... warrrghhhh ...

schtick ... still a long way from finishing the alien interview book but ploughing on regardless :D

Sorry ... its this Alien Interview book ... its doing strange things to my mind ... IS-BE ... WAS-BE ... NEW-BE ... warrrgghh ... nurse ... oh sorry you're dead so I can't go to you so I'll carry on screaming then .... warrrghhhh ...

schtick ... still a long way from finishing the alien interview book but ploughing on regardless :D

lol well be sure to keep us updated. Im not even going to bother. Im 100% positively absolutely without a shadow of a doubt convinced that the guy made it up.

So it its good fiction let us know.

Back