• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I never give publicity where I don't think it's due.

Thabtos

Hopkinsville Goblin
And I'm not going to do in this thread title. But I was listening to the venerable Linda Moulton Howe report on a terrestrial radio show the "startling revelation" that she received two different reports in Tennessee from an unexplained "sound from the Earth." One of these sounds emanated from Memphis, TN at about 3 A.M last week, according to an unnamed witness. Another sound was heard in the wee hours in Nashville Tennessee, according to another unattributed source. These sounds, according to the unnamed source, sounded like trumpets or a high pitched hum.

Well, I live in Memphis, and I felt compelled to share with you my research on the matter, as I have also heard this ominous sound, on many occasions.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I submit to you the unworldly source of the inter-dimensional din:

ServeImage.aspx

The craft in question is the 2007 Freightliner Business Class M2 106. A street-sweeper that tidies up the road at around three in the morning on appointed days. They have air brakes.

There have been some really interesting things that have been seen in the sky over the state in the past year, but air brakes on a street cleaner ain't one of them.

Back